Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

I'm pretty sure mini bosses dont drop any seals Fry.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:27 pm
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:28 pm
Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

Next uni those AIs wont drop any imp seals.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:34 pm

Next uni those AIs wont drop any imp seals.

Ah so your basically trying to promote the importance and rarity of the seals? Few unis too late :wink:

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:40 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Xenophanes
Level: 7991

for now, will only unclean seals be NB? Or will cleaned Imp Seals also be NB?

~bach

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:05 pm
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

hal honstley if u dont listen to my sugestion of ubering the UZ ubers then the lock out system isnt much tbh

Example, I have 3 or 4 chars complety able of doig Uz and i can probly do uz around the clock, BUT if u make the ubers stronger then u will have to use several of my own chars,but me and another dps with 1 healer can kill princess...or even Bizman with no healer can kill Princess...Lockout system isnt gonna be much if u dont beef them

lowing the spwn timmer of ubers isnt a very good idea to me, unless u Nerf te Drop rate on specific items IE Commods

Trev

Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:07 pm
Main: NukeACow
Level: 7563

this is a fucking ridiculous and fucking stupid idea, you think about this sort of content when you have a solid player base already, you're trying to keep up with all the new games out there instead of making a unique game and its ruining it, maybe this is why this game hasn't progressed much in its 4 years+ its been up, while a game that can be out for a week can have over a million players

Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:38 pm
Main: Mofouler
Level: 1296

what games has been up for a week and had
+1 mil player tell me that game....cause thats a dirty lie right there

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:17 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6543

this is a fucking ridiculous and fucking stupid idea, you think about this sort of content when you have a solid player base already, you're trying to keep up with all the new games out there instead of making a unique game and its ruining it, maybe this is why this game hasn't progressed much in its 4 years+ its been up, while a game that can be out for a week can have over a million players

seeing as your ass quit a wile back. you havnt been around to see many changes. since i started playing SS there have been innumerable changes. and you are comparing games with multi-million dollar support to games that are started in basements and garages. its EXACTLY like microsoft. it starts small and works up to larger things. this game has not had even ONE fulltime programmer untill recently. before SS hired people it had one and sometimes two programmers (when atlum got off the Giga-OS-tush an did somthing other then bitchslap people with nerf sticks and look scary) this game has been built exclusively by people who work on it in their FREE time,AFTER paying their bills and going to work for a living we are exceedingly lucky now in that we have one full time paid programmer and many voluntary programmers that dedicate free time they could be using elsewhere to putting up with us and building the game. the ammount of content that has been added since it first came out of beta is quite amazing. and frankly i think you need to take a step back and look at the situation of things and perhaps get some facts streight before you post NC. dont go blowing your top and loosing temper on facts you dont present in a sensable fashion to support your argument.

yes i dont agree that this is good for the game..its too restrictive and gives people who bought tons of these way more power then those who didnt before the change...if these items are neuro bound. make it account based instead of charicter based this way people can do their missions and work on their ACCOUNT not on a single charicter. as a rule the single charicter is realy quite useless without the rest. regaurdless of changes i use many alts and that is where my wealth/power comes from. if i earn such items they should be account-bound so i can use them where I want to use them and still restrict it to one player.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:38 pm
Main: thebattler36
Level: 2015

dont like this. seems to me like a step towards SS becoming more single player orientated. just like runescape has become...

why should they be NBed? theres no reason for them to be untradeable, i dont think anything so far has beeen untradeable in SS and i don't think now is the time to start. thats how runescape sucked itself out, by making it into a single player game with hundreds of "untradeable" items. dont have SS go the same way plz? try asking the playerbase about this. see their reaction when you try to implent something as big. i'm betting 90% of your responses will be no...

Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:03 pm
Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8518

This is an awful idea. i see no reason why I can't use the seals from my alt chars on my main combat chars. They are all MY seals, why can't I use them as I see fit?

Right now, I have 15 unclean seals stored in ERMAN's thatch just hanging out for use whenever I want to use them and HOWEVER i want to use them. Now that this is coming in for next uni, I have to figure out exactly how I want to use them all by Saturday? One word...LAME...

-ERMAN

Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:44 pm
Profile WWW

reason being bc to do anything in this game u need more than 1 char, Besdies a couple people

Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:52 pm
Team: Seele Piraten
Main: Si's_Yes_Man
Level: 2275

how would you do account bound? Sounds a lot harder to implement and control.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:53 pm

Jeff said he would add some new things to be NB, THINGS isnt just one thing...

Trev

Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:55 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Rat Zombie Slaves
Main: Caelestis
Level: 1959

Suppose someone like me is working on a content project and wants to offer multiple unique rewards for completing the mission chain. Since you can lose mission rewards, lets say I want to make the reward missions repeatable too.

If I do that, people will just pick different rewards and do the mission multiple times, then trade the rewards until they have them all. If these items are extremely powerful I'm then limited from making the missions repeatable.

So, this is a situation where neurobinding comes in useful. I can offer a repeatable reward for a mission that has multiple unique rewards. Since the rewards are neurobound, they cannot be traded and players can only EVER get the one reward they choose.

Honestly, this is a very good feature to have and I do not see why people are complaining so much about it. Very few items will be neurobound, and nearly all of them will be mission rewards.

Caelestis

Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:41 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next