Team: Aidelon
Main: WillyWonka
Level: 2437

I must say that this is about imp seals. When the seals get bound to one char we will always be underdogs to the oldtimers that have had more time to buy up loads and loads of seals to increase their seal skills over the unis. Its in my eyes a very bad idea to give a few select people a unfair advantage like that aspecially now with the glory and infamy thing coming in. I don't need a few solitary seal skills on every one of my chars, I need lots of seal skills on my main fighter and thats what I have always been playing towards. Please take a good look at this again and hopefully you will see things abit more from the regular players point of view.

Thanks, Willy

First account :)
Swingarm shocks the world

Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:59 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Xenophanes
Level: 7991

make NB apply to the acc though. Imp seals are a perfect example of why it should be acc bound, rather then by player.

~bach

Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:01 pm

Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:08 pm
Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

Player bound imperial seals even the best of players can get 5 seals from the UZ missions, thats MOA 2 and Bloodthirst 1. Its Ridiculous. Your turning a game which promotes trading and group relationships into a whole "fuck you mate im allright" self based game, no more can people tactically borrow stuff or trade or help mates, no more can you offer to do some of the UZ bosses in exchange for 50% of the seals. Damnit. :(

You're totally overreacting. Only item that will be made neurobound is the imp seals so far, nothing else.
As Cael explained this feature means that we can make much cooler mission rewards for players which we wouldnt have done without the feature so it's all good.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:42 am
Dev Team
Team: HAL
Main: HAL 9000
Level: 1002

no more can you offer to do some of the UZ bosses in exchange for 50% of the seals. Damnit. :(

Yeah that wasn't broken in any way. :wink:

Its not the end of the world, if you want the seals run for emperor next universe. If some other team gets it, capture the palace.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:42 am
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

So is the emp now the only way to get seals... basically meaning only the top 3 teams can get seals and I will never have a chance of getting them

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:46 am
Dev Team
Team: HAL
Main: HAL 9000
Level: 1002

A neurobound item that is on a base won't become neurobound until it is placed on a ship. Only team members can dock at the palace.

I will talk to Jeff about expanding the minimum requirements for emperor to the top 5 or 10 teams, though we will have to see what the top teams list looks like after the team player cap goes in.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:49 am

I still say let any team run for emperor, if they got the firepower to take the throne, and keep it, they deserve to be emperor!

Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:25 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Phoenix Rising(CA)
Level: 2028

Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:22 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6543

I still say let any team run for emperor, if they got the firepower to take the throne, and keep it, they deserve to be emperor!

they want it balenced so you dont get teams made of 3-4 exreamly rich and powerfull players getting emp and with the way stations are...its going to be near-impossible to kill the damn palace. i mean..look at biz. he can drop what..10+ ADs? what are we expected to do when shitloads of kasa quu and ADs are dropped in the gal with the palace? not to mention stations are a real hasstle to bring down..look at that time when JJ,octo an retters fought pants? it took practicaly all of pants an there were corpses EVERYWHERE. they did finnaly manage to kill the bases...but only after BTs were brought in.

i hope that ether the palace has fewer aug slots or stations are getting some corrections in strength though i think that is nessiary now that BTs are gone. WOOT FOR NO BTS! XD

Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:05 am

Bubonic Plague wrote:

they want it balenced so you dont get teams made of 3-4 exreamly rich and powerfull players getting emp and with the way stations are...its going to be near-impossible to kill the damn palace. i mean..look at biz. he can drop what..10+ ADs? what are we expected to do when shitloads of kasa quu and ADs are dropped in the gal with the palace? not to mention stations are a real hasstle to bring down..look at that time when JJ,octo an retters fought pants? it took practicaly all of pants an there were corpses EVERYWHERE. they did finnaly manage to kill the bases...but only after BTs were brought in.

i hope that ether the palace has fewer aug slots or stations are getting some corrections in strength though i think that is nessiary now that BTs are gone. WOOT FOR NO BTS! XD

I see where you are coming from but I still stand by my point. And yeah, WOOT NO MORE BTS!

Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:10 am