Main: Wolffen5
Level: 1908

Post Re: Pre-paid credit cards
JeffL wrote:
You do know that you can use a debit card like a credit card, right?

Regardless of whether or not I can use a debit card like a credit card, Im still feel uneasy about giving my debit card over the phone...Im not that stupid, DESPITE the fact that others on Star Sonata think I am.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:40 pm
Main: Jagur4
Level: 1458

Is there a reason you can't link your debit card to a paypal account? It works great.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 pm

paypal accounts are linked to the bank account up here...and no one goes into my bank acct to pull money out of it except me... and with PayPal's security being somewhat questionable, Im not going to trust them with my funds...

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:41 pm
Main: Jagur4
Level: 1458

Wolffen5 wrote:
paypal accounts are linked to the bank account up here...and no one goes into my bank acct to pull money out of it except me... and with PayPal's security being somewhat questionable, Im not going to trust them with my funds...

Well, personally I've never once had a problem with Paypal, but if you insist on limiting access to your money, then you're obviously going to have complications with paying any kind of subscription.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 am

I have had money with Paypal in the past so Ill find a way to get a new sub.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:51 am
Main: Dnos
Level: 58

im buying a card tomorrow ( called prezzy card in NZ ) would that work to sub this game? I looked at the credit card input screen.

What would i input for first and last name?

Guessing i put my address and town

Does leaving state and u.s zip code empty still let it accept the card? As ive had alot of trouble signing up to sites that do not change those options when selecting NZ as country

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:08 am
Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

Quote:
Does leaving state and u.s zip code empty still let it accept the card? As ive had alot of trouble signing up to sites that do not change those options when selecting NZ as country

Im not completely sure but I think you can leave those blank, I've never had any problems paying with my credit card atleast (from Sweden).

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:35 pm
Main: Dnos
Level: 58

Cool! it worked im now lvl 25 time to level up hard out.

i still cant get my character to show up in SS Roster - My character is Dnos not Triikor

Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:49 pm
Team: Salt and Pepper
Main: CLXXXIII
Level: 6059

I life in Germany, and my Paypal account is conected with my bank account, but u cant pay starsonata, because it refuse my bank account and wants a credit card.

The only thing i know are paysafecards that you can get at tank stations and i will for sure not get a credit card or any kind only to play starsonata.

maybe can somebody help ?

i dont get it why you dont have more pay options than credit cards. you say its because you dont have enough sups but like 85 % of all germans dont have one and you refuse to get payed from this market.

if i would find a way to pay i would play a month for sure only for fun.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:17 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: Karg
Level: 1633

Well basicly what I used for subs was something similar to mai dads credit card.

I used whats called a Woolworths Money Pre Paid rechargeable credit card that lets u put any kind of cash amounts on it.

Problem with these kinds of pre paid cards is that when they expire theyre even harder to sometimes find n get unlike some of ur regular or local ones such as those pre paid Wall Mart cards.

Update: Woolworths Pre Paid credit cards are not re chargeable.

So the moment subs like mine start to get to the point of renewal or reach their expiry dates they need to be replaced.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:48 am