Team: Eminence Front
Main: Charles Foster Offdensen
Level: 3706

Post Re: Star Sonata Development Diary #3 Video
Once upon a time, around 7 months ago in a region know little about other than its amazing contest for commods know as "uber kills". There thrived a young newblet know as Razgriz, now this newb was about to learn a great deal about this new game he started to get hooked on, he was about to learn that it is weird, new, and fascinating.

Well Raz has just bought a Sergant's Enforcer and wishes to remove the augs through his limited Aug Reset missions, so he does before venturing into the new universe through a reset that was schedualed by the infamous Jeff_L. Raz uses a mission to remove the augs, and puts hes new more powerfull augs on and loves them with much satisfaction, for now he is ready to venture into the new void and take on what comes out with his full abilities at his current state.

Once in the newly born universe, he is amazed and happy, but all that is ruined. Suddenly the server crashes and rolls back to the temp universe. Naturally Raz is confused that his old weak augs are back on his ship, so he returns to Shadow and looks for his mission, well good it is still there, so he uses it once more, and re augs his ship for battle.

Once again the new universe is born and once again it crashes and once again all things are back to their original states, so no big deal right? Raz decides "3rd times the charm" so he uses his aug reset mission once more, and gets ready for battle.

Well now the server has crashed again, and this time the augs were returned to Raz's ship, but his mission was used, along with his remaining 2, so thats 3 missions down, 0 augs removed.

Now that he has noticed this, Raz panics, and forum PM's Jeff_L and The_Voomy_One. No responce, so he repeatedly requests help in the universal chat known as "ALL", still no one understands why this has happened, and for 5 days Razgriz is left in the dark, untill he gets a responce from Jeff_L and The_Voomy_One both saying that they will fix it.

Raz calms down and goes on about his business, well about a week later raz wants to get some better augs on his Sergants Enforcer, so he goes to use a mission, but to his surprise they are gone. Confused he contacts his "saviors" asking for help, they respond "According to the Admin Panel youve used all of them", this infuriates Razgriz, so he explains that he has not, and explains the entire story, only The_Voomy_One responds, saying "I will do what i can".(which means "I don't give a shit, go pound sand"

Well here we are 6 months later, and I still have 0 missions available and I am level 700+, i should have 6.....

can you fix that?

I made a similar post in Misc with more

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:17 am
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4921

Razgriz the same thing happened to me on my old account, just 1 aug mission slot though.

I just left it alone since it was apparant it wasn't gonna happen...

Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:33 am
Main: Mofouler
Level: 1296

we wantz engine 20. And make it a bitch to get.
And Julian looks burly :/

Because e-breasts are very uncommon

Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:49 pm
Press Corps
Team: Aidelon
Main: DragonGod (Slaver)
Level: 4233

Wiki/forum integration and team forums sound great, but I side with everyone that says Engines 20 is majorly needed. However, I also realize that someone may be working on that now, even though it wasn't discussed much in either vid. Regardless, keep up the good work guys, and thanks for the updates. =D

Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:59 am
Main: King Kong
Level: 5171

will i be able to use my t20 ft grape influence+ before my account expires?

Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:51 pm
Team: Traders
Main: mrwoo
Level: 8310

team forum is a great idea we have one but i find not used as much maybe one with link within game would help.

big defo on engines 20 for sure.

a base item that's installed in a shop where players leave messages for owner this would be a great feature as don't want have to log middle off the night to see if this player is USA or Asian based.

Jeff made a comment about their is a lot of DM's in the game i maybe wrong but i have 3 accounts and most are left in support skill due to storage and not really used as a DM but more for hulls and permi drone's,
but Ive been leveling a DM alt using BFD's and charge drone cost me 20bill or more in 500 levels i would ask that armada drones drop more as they are used to make 2 other drones now.

nice vid keep up the good work i ask one thing does any programmers and developers actual try the game kinda under cover and try skills etc talk to other players and get a more better view of the paying public and its like and gripes about the game..

Yes to julians idea to include councilers our team myself included hve the 3 leaders based in the USA UK & Japan so full controll and access would help very much now juls ......SLEEP........!!!!click!!!!!

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:56 pm