Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

Post Re: New Uni opinions - update
Brightneon wrote:
Well I guess then if a Speed Demon can't carry at least two good t20 weapons in a t20 ship or 1 very good t20 weapon and power it and have good shields then I don't see too many SD after rebalance.

Hopefully some common sence might preveal and the new formulas revised somehow to make all classes playable.

Can we have consideration for "useless" equipment to be trades for stuff that fits into light fighter? Also I think drone masters finding themselves with drones they can't use / fit / deploy / store needs reembursement.

Has rebalance thought ahead to about recycling unwanted ships for class changes?

NOT doing this would make people buy more stuff.... oh wait no.. people actually need Creds to buy stuff rofl, and people wonder why the SS economy is fucked

and yeh, for SD's, if a peice of gear increases in size it can no longer be used, or if the next best replacement for a peice of gear is 70 size bigger, then SD is screwed. a nerf is when the game becomes harder for a player, increasing the size on gear so that it can no longer be fitted on ships isnt a nerf, its fucking up the entire class so that noone can use it

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:01 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: GeneralMayhem
Level: 1878

Yes, so hopefully light fighter only stuff will be reduced in size and more "diverse" nano content.

I also suggest augs take up less room.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:32 am
Main: Blackdutchie
Level: 585

didn't someone mention ship sizes were to be beefed?
maybe this will also be true for light fighters.

maybe, just maybe, we will be relieved,
to find that the size increase was not a nerf indeed-ers

hmm, a mountain that eats people... i want one!

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:01 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6