Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Site Admin / Dev Team
Main: PhoenixSun2
Level: 1392

Post Re: New Uni opinions - update
The plan is to have the Hull space on ships have the same curve as weaps, i believe. Since only the lasers have been rebalanced you guys are just seeing partial data, which is why we said to wait til we were done.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:02 am
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4888

pip8786 wrote:
The plan is to have the Hull space on ships have the same curve as weaps, i believe. Since only the lasers have been rebalanced you guys are just seeing partial data, which is why we said to wait til we were done.

Thank you Pip, now all the people who jumped on my ass and hung me for saying i was glad about the way you guys were taking this, will take the rope from around my neck and SHUT THE FUCK UP and wait.

(Points at BaRR and DemonBlood and GeneralMayhem...)

No hard feelings, just kinda elated that an admin backed up what i thought all along.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:24 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: BaRR
Level: 2416

I'm just pissed how Seers can smash my ass in the meantime while we wait a month for them to do a final rebalance. A month of constantly not having as much fun playing the game because I'm always having to dock or continuously play because I could get shot by something invisible at any second.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:38 pm
Main: Immortal Paladin
Level: 207

I love how you have a vendetta against seers. Because you can't effectively fight them using the strategy you were using before, you want them nerfed.

*Staring at admins for C2 preview*
Everyone join in!

Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:56 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: Hooch Dealer
Level: 4338

pip8786 wrote:

Yes Pip thank you.

http://www.gbtv.com
http://www.theblaze.com

Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:02 pm
Profile YIM

wzaerreazw wrote:
I'm just pissed how Seers can smash my ass in the meantime while we wait a month for them to do a final rebalance. A month of constantly not having as much fun playing the game because I'm always having to dock or continuously play because I could get shot by something invisible at any second.

You do realise with the rebalance its going to be even harder to counter Seers seeing as your too stupid to take advantage of all the items in an ai base? Look at voodoo's sig, just buy the damn skills for 10$ seeing as thats how easy you believe the game should be.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:15 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: GeneralMayhem
Level: 1878

MasterTrader wrote:
pip8786 wrote:

Thank you Pip, now all the people who jumped on my ass and hung me for saying i was glad about the way you guys were taking this, will take the rope from around my neck and SHUT THE FUCK UP and wait.

No hard feelings, just kinda elated that an admin backed up what i thought all along.

I feel it is my right to point out when and where admins get it wrong even if they not finished, since they did let things get broken in first place, I don't think of it as putting a rope around your or anyone's neck, but making sure things not get missed.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:47 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Main: PhoenixSun2
Level: 1392

Brightneon wrote:
MasterTrader wrote:
pip8786 wrote:

I feel it is my right to point out when and where admins get it wrong even if they not finished, since they did let things get broken in first place, I don't think of it as putting a rope around your or anyone's neck, but making sure things not get missed.

I think the difference here is that you're not letting us have a chance to get it right or let you know when we want you to judge.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:34 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: GeneralMayhem
Level: 1878

Ok then post updates to say what has changed on test so far, then update when i has, so feedback can be provided within context.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:09 pm
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

wzaerreazw wrote:

Yes because you are at war with so many different teams right now and I am sure you get constantly attacked by seers?
I hear Ventidock has gone seer recently, but he stays south most of the time anyway, you can go north, or do DGs where he isnt likely to find you.

I am pissed that Speed Demons are faster than me. I am pissed that Monkeys have more sheild. I am pissed that Engineers drones are better than mine. I am pissed that Zerkers can use more weapons than me. I am pissed that Seers are stealthy and can see better than me.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:14 pm
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

MagicSteve wrote:
wzaerreazw wrote:

Yes because you are at war with so many different teams right now and I am sure you get constantly attacked by seers?
I hear Ventidock has gone seer recently, but he stays south most of the time anyway, you can go north, or do DGs where he isnt likely to find you.

I am pissed that Speed Demons are faster than me. I am pissed that Monkeys have more sheild. I am pissed that Engineers drones are better than mine. I am pissed that Zerkers can use more weapons than me. I am pissed that Seers are stealthy and can see better than me.

and i am pissed that FC have better slav...oh wait, nevermind

Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:18 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4888

MagicSteve wrote:
wzaerreazw wrote:

I hear Ventidick has gone seer recently, but he stays south most of the time anyway, you can go north, or do DGs where he isnt likely to find you.

Fixed it for you

Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:48 pm
Main: Blackdutchie
Level: 585

that was the most childish display of childishness i have seen so far on any public forum i have ever visited.

congrats.

back on topic, i think this rebalance will take adjusting to maybe, especially for those who have been around for quite a while.
nevertheless, i think we are headed into a balanced future, making most things mathematical might screw the economy in some way, but that we will notice later.

hmm, a mountain that eats people... i want one!

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:30 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Tank
Level: 3703

Quote:
that was the most childish display of childishness i have seen so far on any public forum i have ever visited.

congrats.

I wouldn't make that statment as of now in your SS career your only on the tip of the iceburg... don't be suprised if that iceburg turns out to be antartica either cause i've heard some stupid inmature shit in this game which even repeating would bring back memories of "im not touching you" and "your momma" jokes.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:52 pm
Profile YIM
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

Tyler_TDA wrote:
Quote:

congrats.

I wouldn't make that statment as of now in your SS career your only on the tip of the iceburg... don't be suprised if that iceburg turns out to be antartica either cause i've heard some stupid inmature shit in this game which even repeating would bring back memories of "im not touching you" and "your momma" jokes.

ive heard racial comments designed so the admins dont ban the guy, ive heard lots of mom jokes, dad jokes, and me jokes. Ppl call others "noob"(only SB is allowed that :wink: ). ppl freak out.

best to just iggy the guy. but for some(like me), the iggy list resets itself every so often. most likely the admins are playing with me, but meh.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:42 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next