Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Tank
Level: 3703

Post Re: Big Reblance this uni
I really wanna check this out yet i can't log into my due to his subscription being out on test >< Is there anyway to get rid of the test's association with subscriptions or could the test be updated? I would really feel more comfortable trying the system out before its implemented so i'm not all pissed off when it happens.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:23 pm
Profile YIM
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

FIX GUNNER! Honestly, I had nothing stacked, yet I lost 225k shields (well over half my bank), and most of my damage! For the love of Adum, don't nerf us this badly! :cry:

Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:35 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: GeneralMayhem
Level: 1878

Seems ais haven't been rebalance, so I think test is pointless until then. Admins should be informing on test server changes/updates.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:22 pm
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

yugioh124 wrote:
FIX GUNNER! Honestly, I had nothing stacked, yet I lost 225k shields (well over half my bank), and most of my damage! For the love of Adum, don't nerf us this badly! :cry:

i lost at least 150k shields, and at least 270 energy, so shush and maybe they wont nerf us anymore

Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:17 pm
Team: Electric Sheep
Main: Rogue Amoeba
Level: 2591

yugioh124 wrote:

They changed the way augs interact with the cap ship bonuses.
Before it was (Bank x cap ship bonus) x Aug bonus. Now it seems to be (bank x aug bonus) + (bank x cap ship bonus)

Cap ships are slow, ugly, have only 2x aug slots, turn like a brick, dodge shots like an elephant - but... they had massive banks to set them apart from much cooler gear.
Now, they still have all the negatives without the massive banks. :?

Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:49 am

That's because regardless of current req they're still too easy to obtain.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:26 pm
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

FlyTed wrote:

Lol capships are easy to obtain? Easier than what? If I asked to buy a dreadnought in tradechat I would get exactly 0 responses. I bet I could get over 10 responses for buying an Izer, probably 5 for a Rosmarinus and perhaps even one or two for buying a Zebra.
If I was to work through the research myself I would have a dreadnought in about 3 Unis time. If I were to build a zebra myself I would have it in about a month.
What is harder to obtain than a Dreadnought (apart from specialty ships like Panther and Lion)

Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:28 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: BaRR
Level: 2416

MagicSteve wrote:
What is harder to obtain than a Dreadnought (apart from specialty ships like Panther and Lion)

A day of SS without lag.

Anyway, I used to oppose the rebalance, but now I think it is for the better. The admins are right when they say that this huge rebalance should be the last; using a linear formula instead of exponential makes it much easier to calculate the results. They can work more on content, areas, items, and... Less of the aforementioned plague?

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:50 am
Team: Traders
Main: Wasup999998
Level: 1921

I have 3 DNaughts in storage, just btw, their not that hard to obtain.

Ha!

Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:06 am

wasup999999 wrote:

Im guessing im fairly low on the list of people you are willing to sell to. But tell me, what is easier? Killing Barbe Noire once a week and building 10 Rossys over the course of a universe or spending 2 or 3 universes working through a complex bp chain?
Capships are more problematic than any other hull class but the small advantage they held over other hull classes (giant banks) they are now losing that bonus.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:10 am
Site Admin / Dev Team
Main: PhoenixSun2
Level: 1392

MagicSteve wrote:
wasup999999 wrote:

Im guessing im fairly low on the list of people you are willing to sell to. But tell me, what is easier? Killing Barbe Noire once a week and building 10 Rossys over the course of a universe or spending 2 or 3 universes working through a complex bp chain?
Capships are more problematic than any other hull class but the small advantage they held over other hull classes (giant banks) they are now losing that bonus.

There is a good amount of discussion on the admin forums/chat about things that capships will be able to do in the future, throwing around ideas for new features that would be capship only, so soon they will be even more unique then they are now. Obviously it will be a little while because there are more pressing issues, but there is definitely some stuff for them in the future.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:48 pm

MagicSteve wrote:
FlyTed wrote:

Lol capships are easy to obtain? Easier than what? If I asked to buy a dreadnought in tradechat I would get exactly 0 responses. I bet I could get over 10 responses for buying an Izer, probably 5 for a Rosmarinus and perhaps even one or two for buying a Zebra.
If I was to work through the research myself I would have a dreadnought in about 3 Unis time. If I were to build a zebra myself I would have it in about a month.

That doesn't mean that it's hard, I bet you my Eve account that I could come back to SS and have either of those three ships within two months time, starting from scratch.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:10 pm

FlyTed wrote:
MagicSteve wrote:
FlyTed wrote:

That doesn't mean that it's hard, I bet you my Eve account that I could come back to SS and have either of those three ships within two months time, starting from scratch.

The capship research cant physically be completed in 2 months, so good luck with that.
I would like your EvE account now please.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:53 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: Starbawk
Level: 5389

That not entirely true Stooch. None of those BPs has a max workforce, it's just a matter of having enough EE bases. If I had unlimited resources, I could go from nothing to a Dnaught bp in about a week.

The problem is more that people just CBA with setting up a good infrastructure to do it.. last uni 1 whole char of mine was dedicated just to doing capshit research

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:37 pm
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

b1gshooter wrote:
That not entirely true Stooch. None of those BPs has a max workforce, it's just a matter of having enough EE bases. If I had unlimited resources, I could go from nothing to a Dnaught bp in about a week.

The problem is more that people just CBA with setting up a good infrastructure to do it.. last uni 1 whole char of mine was dedicated just to doing capshit research

Oh? I was pretty sure they had a max workforce of 50,000, don't then?

Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:21 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next