Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Main: stargeneral
Level: 3284

Post Re: Plagued Rat Invasion: Update 10.12
my lvl isnt being updated lol, not fair i just noticed
<--------

and back on topic yeah sounds really cool :D

Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: thebattler36
Level: 2015

have ShMs been considered in all this? if the rats can be soloed by DM ShMs will be forgotten about.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:51 am
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

Battler get a grip, you get a decent boost to slaves, make a slave that can shoot things for you. Use some drones even, titans wont die very often and will deal some decent dps when added to your slaves.
Use your imagination.

And even if you cant solo it as a monkey, you are a Sheild Monkey, a Support Focus, not intended to solo things. There is a reason you have 5 characters per account. And yes DM is a support focus but can solo it as well but that is because DM is broken and due for a fix any time soon.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:30 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6543

MagicSteve wrote:
Battler get a grip, you get a decent boost to slaves, make a slave that can shoot things for you. Use some drones even, titans wont die very often and will deal some decent dps when added to your slaves.
Use your imagination.

And even if you cant solo it as a monkey, you are a Sheild Monkey, a Support Focus, not intended to solo things. There is a reason you have 5 characters per account. And yes DM is a support focus but can solo it as well but that is because DM is broken and due for a fix any time soon.

right. well that is reality battler. if you use helga slaves setup properly and replace the abs with a firecannon you will likely be able to kill stuff in there...i mean..i saw a monk last uni who was camping Green Battleships with just helga slaves and a reaver..

Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:35 pm
Main: norrath
Level: 1951

saran wrote:
MagicSteve wrote:
Use your imagination.

right. well that is reality battler. if you use helga slaves setup properly and replace the abs with a firecannon you will likely be able to kill stuff in there...i mean..i saw a monk last uni who was camping Green Battleships with just helga slaves and a reaver..

That would be deadbeat, who unfortunately no longer plays.

Julian cannot post, because the FBI are watching ;)

Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:22 pm
Press Corps
Main: DragonGod (Slaver)
Level: 4233

villiroth wrote:
saran wrote:
MagicSteve wrote:
Use your imagination.

That would be deadbeat, who unfortunately no longer plays.

For now.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:30 pm

saran wrote:
MagicSteve wrote:
Use your imagination.

his trick is to take aggro^, you cant use helga slaves if you cant take aggro, therefore he loses the main trait of a ShM healing power. His reaver was set for regen (cant remember what, but he used sup resists or sup recovery on it)

anywayz point is you cant heal and have small slaves, it doesnt work due to the fact that a lot of W3 ai have push tractors (and i use the same setup as deadbeat (cept i used adv. instead of normal augs)

Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:42 am

Seems like a pretty interesting event. Maybe i'll be able to reclaim some useful gear for my alts too :P. Gotta get my droner up quickly at the looks of things.

Side note, will previous halloween items still be dropped/availible or do these change every year?

Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:46 am
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6543

i believe they stay the same except for additions.

and battler..if he can do it. its possible for a SHM so quit your whining.. find a way to do it i know you were experimenting with slaves for a long wile.

an why did deadbeat stop playing ?

Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:05 am
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

battler, DB uses VP slaves

Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:25 am
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

Have you even considered using drones Battler? Titans still have great resists and are easily healed

Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:02 am
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

MagicSteve wrote:
Have you even considered using drones Battler? Titans still have great resists and are easily healed

or capital ship slaves like HUN-Lightfighter?

Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:14 am

MagicSteve wrote:

i know about titans stooch.

and i tried armadas bth titans were better< something that needs fixed. titans do more DPS and are healed more easily.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:53 am
Main: norrath
Level: 1951

saran wrote:
i believe they stay the same except for additions.

and battler..if he can do it. its possible for a SHM so quit your whining.. find a way to do it i know you were experimenting with slaves for a long wile.

an why did deadbeat stop playing ?

he started playing age of conan or whatever, then fell into warhammer, now hes playing flyff, he'll be back though.....no one can leave SS.

Julian cannot post, because the FBI are watching ;)

Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:06 pm
Main: Ivelios
Level: 6452

thebattler35 wrote:
MagicSteve wrote:

i know about titans stooch.

and i tried armadas bth titans were better< something that needs fixed. titans do more DPS and are healed more easily.

It doesn't need to be fixed. Armadas have very, very, very long range.

Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot

English Romantic poet John Keats.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:22 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next