Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

Post Re: February 9th 2009 - Dev Update 2
Stooch wrote:
biggee531 wrote:
yugioh124 wrote:
Oh really? Fairly sure that an admin already said that the physical weapons were done and added to test, which includes Rhino Cannon. Also, the cap ship nerf has been here since they started, it is at the very core of the nerf.

If Section A is balanced, and section B, C, and D are not at all balanced, how can you compare anything to anything? There's no point in even trying to run numbers, because everything in the game is being looked at.

Everyone else will 'suffer' from the same 'nerf' too. So you'll be virtually the same rank as you are now. By rank, i mean on a linear scale of usefulness. Every class will have similar changes, so it's not a big deal right now.

You can rant however, only once admins have announced that they have finished re-balancing everything.

After which, we will have ample time to test the changes and express our views. So until that day, stfu about losing stats and playability.

In fairness Biggee admins have stated that augs will no longer multiply with inbuilt bonuses. This guarantees that a capship can no longer use bank increasing augs to any effect. No matter what else changes, unless an admin makes a U-Turn on this decision we are stuck with this fuck up.

well it also means bank REDUCING augs which add massive damage wont have as much of a negative efect on capships.... meaning u can actually use them without buttraping your setup......

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:41 am
Main: Stoooch
Level: 17

landswimmer wrote:
[
well it also means bank REDUCING augs which add massive damage wont have as much of a negative efect on capships.... meaning u can actually use them without buttraping your setup......

The only bank reducing augs out there are for DPS, and as such they are a shitload worse than any of the bank increasing DPS augs.

Fuck the Cosine!

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 am
Team: Death Mental
Main: RevolutionPower
Level: 4939

Can't get this piece of shite to work either...can't wait for dev 3!

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:27 pm
Main: t-master
Level: 2656

when i try to download the test client, i get some error saying that RakNet.dll cant be found... wtf? :P

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:53 am
Team: Triple Alliance
Main: Biggee
Level: 3017

tiemie wrote:
when i try to download the test client, i get some error saying that RakNet.dll cant be found... wtf? :P

Need to put it in the SS folder... Where the raknet.dll is located >.> then run it from inside the folder, or use a shortcut.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:07 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Galan Starspinner
Level: 3774

i tried downloading the test and get the same error as others have not a valid WIN32 application ......any help?

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:20 pm
Main: SkaterTyler
Level: 1482

i am sorry this is not about your message but at about 7:15 a majour lag came on on today as monday just thought i should let you know where jeffl bought a lag free server.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:38 pm
Dev Team
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Jey123456
Level: 4359

7:15 dont tell us much. what time zone. am pm ? unless your in the 24 hour format.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:32 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7