Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Site Admin / Dev Team
Main: PhoenixSun2
Level: 1392

Post Re: Dev Update 3 - Your Questions
Stooch wrote:
Wow, thats alot of questions, thanks Pip, I am beginning to love this feature.

Yeh, I basically decided to keep all the questions that were pertaining to the topic since they were all good, I just combined some of them (like the uni shape and ownership ones).

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:49 pm
Main: Blackdutchie
Level: 585

tell us, are you just using our questions to come up with excuses to have time-consuming meetings between the admins, or are you making progress through these meetings, like deciding what'll happen to certain things?

hmm, a mountain that eats people... i want one!

Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:46 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Main: PhoenixSun2
Level: 1392

berg.reinier wrote:
tell us, are you just using our questions to come up with excuses to have time-consuming meetings between the admins, or are you making progress through these meetings, like deciding what'll happen to certain things?

The meetings have been happening for a couple months now, before I even started these question threads. I added on the question thing cause I thought you'd like it, and its only Jeff and I that spend time answering them, just after our dev meeting. The part everyone participates in is the Dev Notes that are posted before the answers to the questions. We also have a lot of discussion about things that need to be decided before we proceed with different patchs/updates/content. If you want though, i could stop asking you for questions and posting dev notes?

Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:03 pm
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

I like the questions, Its a good thing, Interaction on a large scale is fantastic, Because when stats are said "final" and the players get to complain about said things that are bad, everyone is happier in the end

Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:13 pm
Main: Stoooch
Level: 17

pip8786 wrote:
If you want though, i could stop asking you for questions and posting dev notes?

I would rather you just ignored some people.

Fuck the Cosine!

Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:14 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6543

Stooch wrote:
pip8786 wrote:
If you want though, i could stop asking you for questions and posting dev notes?

I would rather you just ignored some people.

or beat them to a bloody-dying pulp and then move on to the next patch/forum update thread.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:58 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: BaRR
Level: 2416

berg.reinier wrote:

I'm amazed that someone could be such a jerk. Especially towards the admins for offering such a nice method of PR.

Anyway, I was wondering if you could describe more about what you have planned for the "strip-mining" system. It would be cool to finally access those unobtainable things in deep w3, and I'd like to know a little more about it.

Also, are there more varieties of AI's planned to be added in w3 at any point? I had suggested Venusian and Mercurian a while back, but my general idea was just more variety rather than specific types.

Pip - Question time is over on Sunday @ Noon, next time maybe :)

Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:18 pm
Main: Stoooch
Level: 17

wzaerreazw wrote:
berg.reinier wrote:

I'm amazed that someone could be such a jerk. Especially towards the admins for offering such a nice method of PR.

Anyway, I was wondering if you could describe more about what you have planned for the "strip-mining" system. It would be cool to finally access those unobtainable things in deep w3, and I'd like to know a little more about it.

Also, are there more varieties of AI's planned to be added in w3 at any point? I had suggested Venusian and Mercurian a while back, but my general idea was just more variety rather than specific types.

Pip - Question time is over on Sunday @ Noon, next time maybe :)

I love the fact my strip-mining name caught on. I only used that because I forgot the name that Jeff had used for it.

Fuck the Cosine!

Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:11 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3