Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Main: Beelz
Level: 1

Post Re: Dev Update 5 - Your Questions
my apologies. ignore this post.

Last edited by Asmodeaan on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:30 pm
Team: PrimalDecus
Main: Uth Matar
Level: 2465

I dont like that there isnt visible difference between bases (except size) if different tech and type . By type i donot mean forty , laconia dement ada ( that wouldnt be too bad also) but bana , bell and halloween type bases etc ...

It would be great if you can make left part of the screen optional ( Part of the screen where map and ship gear is ..

FREDOM FOR WING4+ !!! NOW !!! /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28872&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
The Voomy One :Uth Matar is correct!

Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:02 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Kyp
Level: 3482

it would be cool if all the parts of the GUI, from map, radar, and chat to the various menues- including the things you're adding like slave and drone reports- could all be resized, minimized, and pinned independantly, in order to allow for a completly customizable interface. oops, is that a question? well then my question is this: will something like that be done? cuz i think it would just make the interface uber l33t hax, in order to reflect how uber leet the game itself is.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:07 pm
Team: Fear is the mind Killer
Main: Consafe
Level: 2448

Last week i logged in on my account since a long time. And 4 alts where in thatches without an Engine, Shield & Energy. Quite a warm welcome back.
So first i had to arrange transports to a base in sol. because out transports are a bit risky in a full thatch with no shields. I really wanted to dock the alts in a team galaxy. Easier to manage the stuff.

Pip - Please read the topic before you post in these question threads. If they are to remain manageable for us, they need to be on topic.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:44 am
Profile ICQ
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Pure Evil
Level: 5292

It would be great if the completed mission galaxys were standing out in the galaxy map. It would make it so much easier for players (like me) to locate the galaxy.
Or even put a button on the mission window to center the map to where the completed mission galaxy is. (if mapped)

Last edited by Markoz on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:03 pm
Team: Electric Sheep
Main: Rogue Amoeba
Level: 2591

When you build something in a base and some periodic materials are missing to continue, the events chat gets filled with spam (missing 235252 metals blah blah).
I would rather like to see the colour of the item your are building to change to red, indicating the build is stopped. Clicking on the red item would display a message in the info window (bottom right, the one that normally tells you the requirement of a BP) that says something like: Production stopped, missing xxx metals to continue.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:45 pm
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

Stealth Slaves are currently unusable? Any thoughts on changing this?

Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:08 pm

Ai's are visible on the left side of the screen... through the map, radar and equipment lists. Is it possible to make those items that are visible in space clickable/targetable in those sections?

Tekram

Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:28 am
Team: Traders
Main: MOTAA
Level: 4817

I would like to see a log of what my base has been selling.....
I have that much crap for sale, I usually have no idea whats been sold... :)

Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:34 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: Starbolt
Level: 1527

Could more HotKeys be added? Up to 10 at least, or maybe use the F* keys up to 12?

and...

Is there some way possible to edit the ship appearance so that everyone in-game might see it? Since they're PNG files (if I remember correctly) you can alter it so YOU can see a difference but no one else will. Perhaps use some programming method similar to the Team Flag idea, along with an approval process so that no one designs a flying...ahem...'unit'? :mrgreen:

Yemeni storekeeper talking about a visit home some time ago.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:40 am
Profile YIM
Main: Mofouler
Level: 1296

Can we have seperate logs on bases for trading,people transfering and giving gear and seperate Ai transactions (slaves aswell)......I wanna be able to see who bought what augs, or whatever gear so then I know.

Pip - already asked.

Because e-breasts are very uncommon

Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:02 am
Team: Terran Empire
Main: Fool
Level: 3024

Map Click waypoints for autopilot and slaves. Ie hold shift or cntl or something, click galaxy, then next galaxy (best yet would be click a couple of galaxy you want to go through, have AP fill out the rest)

In game, searchable, all inclusive inventory... Why do i have to go to the forums, and why do i have to search each ship, just to see if I have any sup radar augs on hand.

Target Hostiles/enemies button that scrolls through those ships hostile to you/are your enemy.

More hotkeys.

Better autopilot, especially the point and click one. If I'm already heading in the right direction, or I can reasonably achieve the end point without stopping, then the AP should just thrust to change the vector and only turn/thrust to stop at the end point. And when APing through galaxies, does it need to stop at the warp point before warping through?

Change click target selection... When trying to select someone in a dogpile of cap ships and slaves, it's nearly impossible to actually select them... This makes healing or tractoring extremely difficult... and if you toss lag on top, it's impossible.

Hotkey targets. Being able to save a target into a hot key to allow one to one-touch retarget them.

Oh wait, this is jeopardy, so everything was supposed to be a question, right? Ok... Can we get/do all of the above?

Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Main: PhoenixSun2
Level: 1392

Locked for answering.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:05 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2