Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 35  Next
Author Message
over 9000!
User avatar
Team: Terran Empire
Rank: Operator
Main: Churchill
Level: 4354

Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:36 pm
Posts: 11706
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
Say, Jon, can we have this thread stickied so it doesnt end up on the second page?

_________________
Salt Assault drew this conclusion from the latest devblog.
[img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/33208ex.jpg[/img]


Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:56 pm
Profile
Team: Aidelon
Rank: Officer
Main: hio
Level: 2422

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:09 pm
Posts: 88
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
Found another typo.

The Emperor

Find and destroy the Zaphragi Emperor.

"The final battle is before you $playname", says Xenocrates 3000. "It is on the Emperor's Peak that you must behead the Zaphragi, only then will they lose the will to continue their attacks into our space." Sky Marshall Phelps cuts in. "hio, Earthforce recon has located the Zaphragi Emperor, but scouts are unable to reach him. That means there is very little we can tell you about him currently. Even after searching the Lyceum data-archives and the Earthforce databanks, I'm afraid we can't offer any details on him. It appears that during the first Zaphragi war we never encountered an Imperial Capital Ship. Govonan, what about your Paxian scouts?" Govanon replies. "Even with our advanced scanning technologies, we have been unable to learn anything of intrest. Most of our scans are reflected from the area that the Emperor was rumored to reside." Sky Marshal Phelps begins again. "hio, we hate to send you in blind, but we can't let the Zaphragi regroup, this attack must come now. Good Luck"


Edit: Also,shouldn't the description on the Merc mag be Mercurian Technology,not MercurianTechnology?

_________________
JeffL wrote:
Um, kindly please disregard what Julian said.


Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:15 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Red Faction
Rank:
Main: Paladinofdoom
Level: 3693

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 1384
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
The planets in Acropolis galaxy, and the sun too, I think, have odd characters in their names. Similar to those mentioned by previous people in this thread. Might want to check that out...

Paladin,

_________________
newman233 wrote:
<3 Pally

This guy gets my full Jiggle!

He is full of awesomesauce, and Jigglyness, buy from him!

Kanga


Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:24 am
Profile
Dev Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:02 pm
Posts: 236
Location: San Francisco
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
Nathan2 wrote:
Found another typo.

The Emperor

Find and destroy the Zaphragi Emperor.

"The final battle is before you $playname", says Xenocrates 3000. "It is on the Emperor's Peak that you must behead the Zaphragi, only then will they lose the will to continue their attacks into our space." Sky Marshall Phelps cuts in. "hio, Earthforce recon has located the Zaphragi Emperor, but scouts are unable to reach him. That means there is very little we can tell you about him currently. Even after searching the Lyceum data-archives and the Earthforce databanks, I'm afraid we can't offer any details on him. It appears that during the first Zaphragi war we never encountered an Imperial Capital Ship. Govonan, what about your Paxian scouts?" Govanon replies. "Even with our advanced scanning technologies, we have been unable to learn anything of intrest. Most of our scans are reflected from the area that the Emperor was rumored to reside." Sky Marshal Phelps begins again. "hio, we hate to send you in blind, but we can't let the Zaphragi regroup, this attack must come now. Good Luck"


Edit: Also,shouldn't the description on the Merc mag be Mercurian Technology,not MercurianTechnology?


Ya those will be fixed. Thanks.

_________________
JonC :: Star Sonata Dev
Star Sonata » YouTube Channel :: Twitter Feed :: Bug Database :: Wiki
For support, please create a support ticket here.


Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Dev Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:02 pm
Posts: 236
Location: San Francisco
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
vampire2948 wrote:
The planets in Acropolis galaxy, and the sun too, I think, have odd characters in their names. Similar to those mentioned by previous people in this thread. Might want to check that out...

Paladin,


Yes, this is now fixed. Thanks.

_________________
JonC :: Star Sonata Dev
Star Sonata » YouTube Channel :: Twitter Feed :: Bug Database :: Wiki
For support, please create a support ticket here.


Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Mole
Level: 775

Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 12:34 pm
Posts: 420
Location: Planning the demise of space_spartan
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
Just found this in a vindia mission 'Dousing the Fire'

"Mole", says $starvendor, "as you know, my guild has quite a few operations throughout the universe. Recently some of these operations became threatened by the blasted pirates of the Infernal Tempest. Though my merchants are well equipped, one pirate in particular has decimated an entire convoy that was delivering a shipment of rubber bones to the beings of Pupilon VII! His name is Scorch, and he's very dangerous. If you think you can destroy him, bring me back his remains, and I will reward you with something special"

_________________
Image


Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:07 am
Profile
Member
User avatar
Team: Terran Empire
Rank: Peon
Main: Gigantic AcidFlame
Level: 3554

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:12 am
Posts: 987
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
Platinum Bar:

Description: 1 ton of platinum
Weight: 20,000

Just wanted to point it out...

_________________
All I do is win win win!!!


Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:17 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Seele Piraten
Rank: Peon
Main: Si's_Yes_Man
Level: 2273

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:27 pm
Posts: 2846
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
AcidFlame wrote:
Platinum Bar:

Description: 1 ton of platinum
Weight: 20,000

Just wanted to point it out...


all the bars say they are 1 ton, but they all weigh different amounts >_<

_________________
Image
My User Page
Join SS!


Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:09 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Eminence Front
Rank:
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:17 am
Posts: 3978
Location: Classified
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
SimonV2 wrote:
AcidFlame wrote:
Platinum Bar:

Description: 1 ton of platinum
Weight: 20,000

Just wanted to point it out...


all the bars say they are 1 ton, but they all weigh different amounts >_<


lmao, reported that years ago, as an F2P. Never got changed. :lol:

_________________
Dorin Nube wrote:
Nipples aren't the only danger here.


Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:02 pm
Profile
Dev Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:02 pm
Posts: 236
Location: San Francisco
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
bptgamer wrote:
Just found this in a vindia mission 'Dousing the Fire'

"Mole", says $starvendor, "as you know, my guild has quite a few operations throughout the universe. Recently some of these operations became threatened by the blasted pirates of the Infernal Tempest. Though my merchants are well equipped, one pirate in particular has decimated an entire convoy that was delivering a shipment of rubber bones to the beings of Pupilon VII! His name is Scorch, and he's very dangerous. If you think you can destroy him, bring me back his remains, and I will reward you with something special"


Thanks.

_________________
JonC :: Star Sonata Dev
Star Sonata » YouTube Channel :: Twitter Feed :: Bug Database :: Wiki
For support, please create a support ticket here.


Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Profile WWW
Dev Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:02 pm
Posts: 236
Location: San Francisco
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
SimonV2 wrote:
AcidFlame wrote:
Platinum Bar:

Description: 1 ton of platinum
Weight: 20,000

Just wanted to point it out...


all the bars say they are 1 ton, but they all weigh different amounts >_<


This assumes they are pure platinum and don't contain other trace elements. ;)

Problem solved.

_________________
JonC :: Star Sonata Dev
Star Sonata » YouTube Channel :: Twitter Feed :: Bug Database :: Wiki
For support, please create a support ticket here.


Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar
Team: Eminence Front
Rank:
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:17 am
Posts: 3978
Location: Classified
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
Damn, he's good. Bars DO need metals to build, I think. :?

_________________
Dorin Nube wrote:
Nipples aren't the only danger here.


Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:47 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Rank:
Main: Biggee
Level: 2418

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:27 pm
Posts: 659
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
Ethereal Meets Corporeal

As you walk the darkened halls, looking for Leslie Price, you meet another Seer whom you've never seen before. He is wearing a shroud that covers his eyes. "Ah, welcome Trakel. I'm sure you know how I know your name, but do you know mine?" $says the mysterious Seer. "Focus and it will be revealed." With intense concentration you somehow know that he is named Brion Watts.

_________________
uhmari wrote:
When i look at uhmari, I can see clearly the problems in it


Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:55 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Admins
Rank: Councilor
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 4135
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
Havent seen if this has been reported yet but description on Frozen Blob says "Someday, someome ..."


Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:33 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Merchant Consortium
Rank: Councilor
Main: Diabolus
Level: 2300

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:25 am
Posts: 3240
Location: Netherlands, Europe, Earth, Sol, Milky way, Universe, Admins computer
Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
Dunno if it's supposed to be like this, but:

Vicar and Vicar blueprint wrote:
Are you here to be exommunicated!

Isn't it either
Vicar and Vicar blueprint wrote:
Are you here to be exommunicated?

or
Vicar and Vicar blueprint wrote:
You are here to be exommunicated!

_________________
This is not the signature you're looking for.
Fear me, I'm a dev.


Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 35  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.