Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Team: Death Mental
Main: Da_Mad_bencee
Level: 3057

Post Re: Nice little tweak
i was cba to read all the post, but ive got some ideas,
make bigger uni... but to make the PvAi a little harder or trickier, high end galaxys should be built by Ais.. random bases, random drones
Ai bases could be cappable etc..
i think its would be fun :D

Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:26 pm
Main: goett
Level: 2156

f2ps i'm fine with to an extent. they will undoubtedly spam the game up unless there are limits. EVERY player worth his salt already uses often multiple f2p accts for lots of various things such as scouting out of pvp range, free slaves, and other such nonsense.

new players, goodie. but you'll get a lot of the established players abusing it unless it's thought out very carefully.

btw i'm not too keen on the supernova idea.. i think... is the nova idea just for f2ps or p2ps who build in w1 as well? there has been a lot of fun teams who get their start in w1 and you'd be opening a door for f2ps and closing another for low lvl p2ps who have fun starting up and managing low score teams (alt teams are very fun even for people like me).

Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:46 pm
Main: Timberwolf
Level: 2865

goett wrote:
f2ps i'm fine with to an extent. they will undoubtedly spam the game up unless there are limits. EVERY player worth his salt already uses often multiple f2p accts for lots of various things such as scouting out of pvp range, free slaves, and other such nonsense.

This must be an RE thing as most teams im involved with or know of do not do this nor allow it.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:51 pm

you've never seen f2ps spying in lyceum? surely you're kidding i hope. most major teams a very least have a shared acct. re is i suspect at the bottom of the f2p's used list.

lc and iwin use them all the time. dm and tw i know have a couple. i've got 3 that i use to keep friends lists straight (so i don't have to worry about double friending so people tease out my location). only f2ps i've linked to teams btw are quite obvious to pick out which group is using them based on what happens next if a target is exposed.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:35 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Keep the Money
Level: 1874

RIT_Wolf wrote:
goett wrote:

This must be an RE thing as most teams im involved with or know of do not do this nor allow it.

Perhaps EF have never had need of it, seeing as they've never fought a war that wasn't drastically in their favour.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:43 pm
Main: SerjicalStrike2
Level: 2683

using an F2P while your are P2P just for the slave slots is bannable.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:18 am

goett wrote:

new players, goodie. but you'll get a lot of the established players abusing it unless it's thought out very carefully.

btw i'm not too keen on the supernova idea.. i think... is the nova idea just for f2ps or p2ps who build in w1 as well? there has been a lot of fun teams who get their start in w1 and you'd be opening a door for f2ps and closing another for low lvl p2ps who have fun starting up and managing low score teams (alt teams are very fun even for people like me).

Oi. I don't got a P2P alt, what about me? ^^

Rats in RL don't fling poop at you.

Techno Forever!!!

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:29 am
Profile YIM
Team: Triple Alliance
Main: Biggee
Level: 3017

SerjicalStrike wrote:

Truth.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:34 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

biggee531 wrote:
SerjicalStrike wrote:

Truth.

I don't see the issue really, I can't make an alt under 300 basically usefull, because they can't get enough SP for Sellys+gear for them.
I've used Rod+es with RC18, but its really just depressing.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 am
Team: Triple Alliance
Main: Biggee
Level: 3017

Mining slaves, rat and nuke slaves etc. etc. Bannable, as it's literally free slave slots.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 pm

biggee531 wrote:
Mining slaves, rat and nuke slaves etc. etc. Bannable, as it's literally free slave slots.

there's no posted rule. Not that i use this tactic, but it is personally offensive to hear of some word-of-mouth rule every other day.

regardless, if f2p has the lvl limit raised just count on abuse by p2ps. especially since some of us think cred hiding is still banable and that is a rule going back 4-5ish years with absolutely no current day abusability.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:04 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: Hooch Dealer
Level: 4224

Or better yet since F2p's cant have bases, take avvay there ability to have trade slaves.

http://www.gbtv.com
http://www.theblaze.com

Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:14 pm
Profile YIM

rand4505 wrote:
Or better yet since F2p's cant have bases, take avvay there ability to have trade slaves.

/signed

Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:48 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9