Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Team: Traders
Main: Threaten
Level: 5964

Post Re: Absentis
why not just nerf tthem to half the inbuilt bonuses?

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:47 pm
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Jeff Bobbo
Level: 2700

bradXD wrote:
Kat look at the bp built absicondus.... there is the new stats we pay 50b for a ship thats like 3b to build... BS

Absconditus is the shitty version.

Absentis comes from a mission.

JeffL wrote:
Are you kidding me? Our C2 music is way better than that boring garbage you linked.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Aero
Main: bradDM
Level: 3003

Zerks cant be the only class to dominate runs, another class has to come in somwhere sniper did that.. if you look at any run there is ALWAYS zerks

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:49 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3254

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
The Voomy One wrote:
Absentis was OP and was made OP on purpose as a way to beef sniper. Now that the skill got beefed I cant let the ship stay OP.

Saying the DPS loss with hurt is just being silly, sniper has just recently gotten the biggest DPS beef in the history of SS. Claiming the tweak gen is mediocre is also just being silly. Absentis is still the best stealth sniper ship in the game and more then worth it's price. And no the price is nowhere near 50 bil.

Using your own logic, the Lion needs a nerf as well. And Voomy, it IS near/past 50b, due to the commod's market price. A plat bar alone is 1b. It needs 250 iirc. 250b.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm

bradXD wrote:
Zerks cant be the only class to dominate runs, another class has to come in somwhere sniper did that.. if you look at any run there is ALWAYS zerks

Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Jeff Bobbo
Level: 2700

The Voomy One wrote:
Absentis was OP and was made OP on purpose as a way to beef sniper. Now that the skill got beefed I cant let the ship stay OP.

Saying the DPS loss with hurt is just being silly, sniper has just recently gotten the biggest DPS beef in the history of SS. Claiming the tweak gen is mediocre is also just being silly. Absentis is still the best stealth sniper ship in the game and more then worth it's price. And no the price is nowhere near 50 bil.

So... You make a nice expensive ship for what little Snipers there were to beef the class, instead of just beefing it in the first place.

Let players use their Dark Matter, Plat, and money on it. To then nerf it afterwards anyway?

I'm sorry, could you be any more illogical over that? Not to mention Sniper still needs a small nerf anyway.

JeffL wrote:
Are you kidding me? Our C2 music is way better than that boring garbage you linked.

Profile WWW
Main: Dirt Deep Hype
Level: 7450

Threaten wrote:

besides when will this nerf be comming into play?

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:52 pm

FOR THE MISSION WE NEED
60 DM - 30b~
10 plat bars - 15b~
250 quant - 5b~
2b

52b right there

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:52 pm
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

thecrazygamemaster wrote:
The Voomy One wrote:

Using your own logic, the Lion needs a nerf as well. And Voomy, it IS near/past 50b, due to the commod's market price. A plat bar alone is 1b. It needs 250 iirc. 250b.

How fucking dumb are you..Seriously.
Its like 10 plat bars, 1.4b per at average market price, 14b=/=250b,
YOU
FUCKING
IDIOT.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Notice most of the people moaning about the beef were zerks, i have a sniper and a zerk i know what there both like my shm+zerk can solo most things in a few seconds, sniper can solo them in about an hour HOW THE HELL IS THAT OP'D?!?

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:54 pm
Team: Seele Piraten
Main: Si's_Yes_Man
Level: 2275

bradXD wrote:
FOR THE MISSION WE NEED
60 DM - 30b~
10 plat bars - 15b~
250 quant - 5b~
2b

52b right there

DM was 200m last week xD which would make 60 dm cost ya 12b. Tho i'm sure DM went up since sniper beef due to demand for the engine and ship.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:54 pm
Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

Threaten wrote:

The ship and the skill is more then good enough without any of those stats. The balance sheet still says the ship is a little OP, there is no room to add any inbuilt stats.

Quote:
A plat bar alone is 1b. It needs 250 iirc. 250b.

Umm....did you get much sleep lately? You cant say something costs 50 bil because the market price is extreme, the commods can be extracted for free.

A sniper will be able to do anything they could before even after this change.

Quote:
Not to mention Sniper still needs a small nerf anyway.

If you're going to cry this much about a small nerf to a ship Im guessing you will actually fall down and die if we nerf the class....

Quote:
You make a nice expensive ship for what little Snipers there were to beef the class, instead of just beefing it in the first place.

I did not have the ability to beef the class so instead I made a ship that beefed the class.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:55 pm

This ship is far more expensive than the Lion Voomy, far more. Stop pandering to people.

We spent a ton of money for the best Sniper ship until t21. This is a joke, an Izer is comparible now... so something needs to change.

Please explain to me how this ship is ANY better than a Juju/Izer or god forbid, the far less expensive Lion?

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Threaten
Level: 5964

The Voomy One wrote:
Threaten wrote:

The ship and the skill is more then good enough without any of those stats. The balance sheet still says the ship is a little OP, there is no room to add any inbuilt stats.

but you're putting it basically on par with a ship that costs like 2b, the absconditus...

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Got the quant and plat bar amounts mixed up, my bad :oops:

Voomy, the commods can be extracted for free but only for a few people. The lion is mass produced, more or less. You saying "saying something is expensive because of market price is stupid" IS stupid. Sooner or later, the admins WILL have to factor cost into your fucking balance sheets, and now would be a really good time.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:58 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next