Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: -Poseidon-
Level: 3323

Post Re: Server & Client Patch April 09, 2014
Day 4 now.

Still unable to play the game as its meant to be played.

Another crash just occured & I have added that dmp file to my support ticket as well.

I'm feeling very frustrated by the lack of response "any response" will do from SS staff as to what exactly is happening, why players are having issues, why is the game buggy/glitchy etc from the last patch, why hasn't my Support Ticket being replied to?

What is going on & what is being done to remedy the situation?

Thx-Mike

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:54 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

coffee wrote:
Day 4 now.

Still unable to play the game as its meant to be played.

Another crash just occured & I have added that dmp file to my support ticket as well.

I'm feeling very frustrated by the lack of response "any response" will do from SS staff as to what exactly is happening, why players are having issues, why is the game buggy/glitchy etc from the last patch, why hasn't my Support Ticket being replied to?

What is going on & what is being done to remedy the situation?

Thx-Mike

What topic did you upload the ticket under?

Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:12 pm

High priorty/bugs etc

Just renewed my 6 subs to so im feeling a wee bit peeved now :(

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:08 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

coffee wrote:
High priorty/bugs etc

I'd put one in under Account. That has highest priority. Bug reports don't get too much attention right away.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:54 pm
Support/PR Administrator
Main: Bageese
Level: 14

Okay so our tickets are experiencing a MASSIVE slowdown at this time. One of the primary devs responsible for bug tickets has a family emergency leaving the rest of us to pick up his duties in addition to our own. I ask that non exploitable tickets be reported in the bug forum as usual.

Now I was told that the mission issue that caused client crashes (specifically referring to you, coffee) was fixed. If it isn't I will dig deeper and make sure a fix is in and we get a patch ASAP.

I know you guys have posted everywhere, but for sake of clarity so I can hound devs, I'm asking for once that you give me information related to these issues HERE. What specifically is going on? None of our devs and QA's have experienced this issue on their personal accounts, so we need more data so I can hound a dev for a fix, and get it pushed live ASAP.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:35 pm
Support/PR Administrator

ELITE wrote:
coffee wrote:
High priorty/bugs etc

I'd put one in under Account. That has highest priority. Bug reports don't get too much attention right away.

Do not do this. It will get transferred back to bugs anyways if it does not fit under account. The individuals who do account tickets DO NOT do bug tickets.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Day 5

Yep, I know where this ticket belongs which is why I only submitted it through the "bugs" category.

I'm hoping the devs family emergency isn't a bad one.

So here is still what is happening, major glitchyness of general game play, desync issues where if I AP to a base/warp etc it suddenly shows I am over 1m distance away, when I do a quick acct relog it then shows the base/warp is 2 to 3k off, then I do another client relog to dock/warp. AP just fails.

If im in the sing sphere 9 times out of 10 the sing brake fails.

The solution I reckon is to repatch to the previous one while you guys review my input/dmp files.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:51 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Chemo
Level: 3621

Could you do a /record VideoFileName of what is going on? Maybe that might be of assistance? It records what the server is telling your client and what your client is trying to tell the server. Then when you are done do /play VideoFileName to confirm that everything is correct. Next step would be to compress the file (found in the starsonata directory) and upload the zip file to the forums.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Support/PR Administrator

coffee wrote:
Day 5

Yep, I know where this ticket belongs which is why I only submitted it through the "bugs" category.

I'm hoping the devs family emergency isn't a bad one.

So here is still what is happening, major glitchyness of general game play, desync issues where if I AP to a base/warp etc it suddenly shows I am over 1m distance away, when I do a quick acct relog it then shows the base/warp is 2 to 3k off, then I do another client relog to dock/warp. AP just fails.

If im in the sing sphere 9 times out of 10 the sing brake fails.

The solution I reckon is to repatch to the previous one while you guys review my input/dmp files.

I sent you a PM but I'll ask here as well since my last message to you didn't go through. Has your issue been fixed? I've been out of the office for about a week due to complications from my wisdom teeth removal and I just wanted to touch base with you and figure out if your issue is resolved. If it isn't, I have some devs to poke. :)

Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:52 pm
Main: Dominator
Level: 2514

I will continue to remain calm but I would really like you to have a review of my ticket as a whole.

This is day 18 without being able to play & I am totally dissatisfied with the service.

The ticket has had a half grunt of acknowledgement with a yep, I'm working on a fix from "a dev".

I have sent many, many dmp files & screenies. The ticket conversation flow is 99% one sided.

I know its not just me being affected btw but I'll let the others comment if they wish to.

Globug is online approx 8 hours a day, how hard have you tried to PM me?

You also have the list of my 6 p2p accounts which I put in the submitted ticket.

and yes, I probably would prefer to converse with you privately via PM or ticket.

Thx Mike :x

Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:32 am