Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

Post Re: Introducing The Junkyard
sabre198 wrote:
Make available the outpost wreckage rewards here as I doubt we'll ever see those outposts ever again at reset. I'm talking about EF extractors and the like.

yclepticon and I didn't see any reason to add this to The Junkyard. The Junkyard is more about allowing people to have disposable, weaker versions of expensive gear, which would put this extension outside the scope of the intention of Junkyard :)

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:57 am

So far I'm thinking that one change that will eventually happen is that the complicated kits will be made larger in size, since they are a bit too small for how powerful they are :)

I'm also aware of an issue where the mechanic that allows you to turn in several items at once (the one we use for turning in items for Scrapnotes) can also select equipped items on your ship :oops: So be careful with that until we have fixed that!

These changes will probably happen at the same time as I expand somewhat on the amount of rewards you can get from The Junkyard :D

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:10 am
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

The Vert wrote:
So far I'm thinking that one change that will eventually happen is that the complicated kits will be made larger in size, since they are a bit too small for how powerful they are :)

I'm also aware of an issue where the mechanic that allows you to turn in several items at once (the one we use for turning in items for Scrapnotes) can also select equipped items on your ship :oops: So be careful with that until we have fixed that!

These changes will probably happen at the same time as I expand somewhat on the amount of rewards you can get from The Junkyard :D

they suck dick lol.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:23 pm

I've already had enough positive feedback on the Junkyard Complicated kits, so I choose to ignore that comment for the time being ;)

Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:12 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: urzaserra2
Level: 4871

This either needs to be greatly expanded on what items to turn in or some sort of filter needs to be added to inventory to only show items that are scrappable, same with the diploma/mention.

Extend the station kits to all techs.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:56 pm
Main: PrincessLuna
Level: 3591

the rewards pretty much do suck cock, cba with them

not even worth aping there for

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:34 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Slamma
Level: 3265

Has anyone started compiling a list of some of the things you can buy?

Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:24 am
Contributor
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4888

The rewards are only useful for base builders... :roll:

Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:09 pm
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

I like the disposable hydros, one more less thing to worry about in a disposable lifestyleeeee :lol:

Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

MasterTrader wrote:

Indeed, what happened to the fighters?

Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Tomzta09 wrote:
MasterTrader wrote:

Indeed, what happened to the fighters?

The Blog Post wrote:
Right now, the galaxy only contains a limited amount of item rewards, but we aim to increase that amount some time next universe. The goal is to introduce some new fighters, drones, missiles and possibly some tweaks, to the galaxy :)

I have not had the time to implement further content to The Junkyard, so it is still in the developing stage, and is not close to reaching the implementation stage quite yet :)

Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:38 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Glock17
Level: 4733

It makes sennse to have base related items at the start of the uni then progression items like consumables such as fighters and so at s later date when people will need them in masses

Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:46 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Pure Evil
Level: 5292

A feature I would like to see to come with this is the ability to destroy the junk base items also.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:23 am

We're testing a new tag called BASEBOUND right now that will basically mean that once you transfer the item to a base, the item will be bound to that base. You can them unequip and equip them as much as you please, but you can't transfer it out of the base once you have transfered it there :)

I just finished commiting the BASEBOUND tag to all the Junkyard items apart from the Extensors, and I also commited tech 9, 12, 14 and 16 Junkyard Complicated Kits now :)

Hopefully the Heisenberg contact mission chain should be done later today, with all the new Junkyard tweaks.

When these changes will appear on liberty or go live, I don't know :) But improvements are done!

Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:51 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

The Vert wrote:
Hopefully the Heisenberg contact mission chain should be done later today, with all the new Junkyard tweaks.

5/5!

Pop culture references like this are awesome. I haven't seen many of these lately.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:18 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next