Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

Post Astro-Santa Letter Competition Entries
Details about the competition: http://www.starsonata.com/announcements ... mpetition/

Support

Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:06 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Razzy
Level: 4064

Post Re: Astro-Santa Letter Competition Entries
Dear Astro-Santa,

After a year too many spent in prison, and receiving lumps of astro-dust, I have changed my ways. This year, I am to be free on the day the people of Terra call "Christmas Eve." Nonetheless, the very night you set out among the stars for the children and kids alike! As I am to be set free from my cell for good behavior, I believe it fit that I should too receive goodies to bring total annihil--- I mean, total peace to this universe. But of course, a few items I need to be able to bring dea---PEACE to this universe simply cannot be bought by Felons, so I have turned to you.

For my plans to work, I require:
12 Workers Working,
11 Ghosts Haunting,
10 Fly Wings-a-Flying
9 Crack Whores Dancing
8 Nutters Sputting
7 Jelly Beans Jumping
6 Vampires Sleeping
5 GOLD DOUBLOONS
4 Microbes Amoureuses
3 Imperial Chests
2 Dark matter
Lastly,
1 Adamantium in a Adamantium Sheet.

Merry Christmas, and a happy New Years Astro-Santa!

P.S: Should I not receive these items by the universal clock of the 25th of December at precisely SOLTIME 00:01, just know, you are missing an opportunity for universal peace!

Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:56 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: ashta the 2nd
Level: 3810

Lets keep it simple, I don't believe in you but if you are real the following is what I expect as proof:
The return of JAWSS and all of it's charismatic players - Junkie, Mandy, PA, BD etc etc
The return of crack whores - I am slowly working my way through my current supply and I don't like to use the same one twice.
The destruction of all cap ships
Make it so FC can be the most powerful class but every now and then their slaves will attack them as they no longer respect their authoritah and because they also dislike being told what to do by lazy fc's that just spam '1'
Make PvP compulsory on a weekend and those that pass by another ship without engaging in pvp receive a ban until monday comes around
Create a robot that comes up with an infinite number of "what is X had a fight with Y" combination questions and present it to HPA in order to lock him in an eternal loop of trying to figure it out.

If I see no proof of at minimum 50% of my requests then you do not exist and this was a waste of pixels.

Yeah

Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:50 pm
Main: Enselidus
Level: 6090

Dear Astro-Santa,

I’ve told myself for a while now that I would write you a letter. I’ve thought for months now how I could begin and tell you all the things I’d like to. Should I make it a story? A poem? Should it be formal or logical? (No one likes logical…) In the end, I decided to hop in my App Ward and transwarp to the nearest flat-rate shipping space post office to send my letter. Here is what it reads:

As the years go by, I've noticed myself getting less and less excited for Christmas. I didn't know if it was the lack of snow in space that ruined my spirit, or simply the low stock of space whisky this time of year. After some deep thinking, I came up with a solution to my problem: A new, shiny space gadget! It can fly to The End of the Universe and back in record time. It can be hidden from enemies at close proximity. Finally, it can translate the subspace alien language for me! I understand you are busy and have many orders to fill, but this one gift means the world to me, and will make this Christmas a dream come true!

I'm leaving my desires in your hands now. I don't have much more to say except... I wish you a merry Christmas and thank you for your time. Until next year, my friend, when your bells will start to chime.

Best of luck,
Enselidus

Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:20 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Dear Astro-Santa,

This year has been an interesting year for us Star Sonatians. We've seen giants like Strawberry Pancakes and Aidelon fall to their knees. Many changes have come and gone, and now you are coming to visit once again. All I would like to ask for this year, is for you to bring happiness and PvP to the universe.

Gear Glue 20's for all!

Ever sour,
Lemon

Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:05 pm
Team: Traders
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5980

Dear Astro-Santa

I have been here since the beginning of star sonata time as a lowly f2p,
though it has been deleted and gone also forgotten,
i now have grown to be a p2p with 2 payed accounts and 1 f2p.

I wish for star sonata to last till end times,
cuz people may come and go but it will stay in their hearts,
the game shall be played forever for it is loved and hated at the same time.

Happy Christmas to all!!

Signed,
ZGMF

P.S. i wish for a t22 or t23 Behemoth or Levi support Freighter ship :D

Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:22 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Fleet General
Level: 3378

Dear Astro-Santa,

What gives?
It's been like 8 years and no phone call?
You left me cold and alone on Christmas with just your sleigh parked in my base; I had to sell it to make rent and pay the docking fees on my Agamemnon.
You left me at a time when I was vulnerable and ended up being taken advantage of by Retyu, leader of the grinch-associated order of Space Priests; he promised me so much, Astro-Santa, but he didn't deliver.

I am now asking for some reparations from your evil-santa actions that eve.
I've noticed that you have a stockpile of:

A unique item (permanent holoprojector or soundprojector).
Fleet General's Christmas Letter
5 Kotonjatas
5 Candy Mints
5 Triple-Chocolate Candy Cane Kisses
5 White Chocolate Candy Pretzels
5 Gigantic Stockings
5 Good Deed Tokens
A collection of holoprojectors and soundprojectors

All I ask is for these small gestures of good faith to be deposited into my ship on the 19th of December. And for you to crown me emperor of the universe... I mean, come on; I've been here since the beginning, I've seen the rise and fall of so many great teams and even been involved with them, show me your Santa-love.
They will be put to good use this time, for you see I now suffer with anorexia due to abandonement issues...
Those Candy Mints, Triple-Choc Candy Cane Kisses, White-Choc Candy Pretzels and gigantic stockings to fill, will definitely provide momentary relief from the pain I have suffered for the past 8 years without you.

I noticed too that you introduced the item "A billion" into the universe through your unquestionable space-magic, in response to my asking that every other person recieved 'a billion'. Ha-ha-ha.... Sorry, Ho-ho-ho!

Signing off,
Your friend in space and time from the land down under, sector zz-9, plural z, alpha,
Fleet General.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:03 am
Team: Traders League
Main: Lazerus
Level: 2345

Eh-Hum: Dear Astro Santa:-

All I want for christmas is a new set of Teeth! Rekon you can fund that one for old Laz? hehe.

But traditionally, I wouldnt mind:-
12 Ticket's off this "Rock"
11 Solar Pannels
10 Battery's
9 Pet's of varying specular disposition
8 Porta-Loo's for obvious reasons
7 Auto-Cannery's
6 Wives
5 Mates
4 Computers
3 TV's
2 Couches
1 Habitat

Oh, and please bring with you a spirit of friendship, peace and good-will; people could do with that among the radio-waves, more so than the opposite! Thanks.

One last thing; a special item delivery system for everybody's ship, transendental in nature, and imediate apon biological prerequisite; a universal hang-over cure.

Dont Party Too-Hearty! You only Live once.

Cheers, from Lazerus.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:20 am
Team: Zygort Traders
Main: Darkzonekiller
Level: 4088

Hey santa,

it is yet another christmas coming, family and relatives uniting and many gifts to come!
I have been playing since star sonata 1 as a needy f2p noob, constantly begging people for money ( but now I'm a wealthy player :D ), and I can definitely see many changes
and improvements that have been implemented to star sonata 2 thus I ask you santa to give a special gift to the people who have made star sonata a successful mmorpg game with a friendly community to substitute my gratitude for their long 10 years of hardwork! Star sonata 1 surely brings me a lot of nostalgic
memories but as months go by my old account has been lost, gone but not forgotten. (Source: Forgone ship description, hehehe).
I've been thinking on giving presents to my friends or relatives, shall I give it to my seer friend that always sneaks up behind me and scares me as his way of greeting?
Or my speed demon coach that taught me how to parkour and become nimble? or how about a perilous acquaintance of mine that goes beserk whenever someone pisses him off? Or maybe even my fleet commander principal (Hint: Bossy).

Well that's enough of the metaphors. Now I shall tell you my wish for the upcoming christmas! I wish that everyone has a lovely merry christmas, for newcomers to enjoy the game and for everyones wishes to come true!
(But what if someone wished for everyones wishes to not come true? o.O there's a paradox for you)

May there be many more christmas to come and updates and contents for star sonata!
I thank you devs, admins, modederators and to the other people who have contributed into making star sonata an awesome game with a wonderful community! (Unlike call of duty! Sorry I can't leave without trashing call of duty)

DZK out! (DZK Abbreviation: Darkzonekiller)

Best regards,
Charles aka DZK.

Sorry for the long message here's a kawaii frappuccino.

Oh and here's a strong concentrated lemon juice for you that I have made (Meta4 for poem).
It goes "Eradication and decimation is my affection although they're merely the same it is my occupation, therefor it is my obligation."
- Charles M

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:27 am
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Dear Astro-Santa,

I've left all sorts of goods
from bear traps to acid,
from rat poison milk
to LSD cookies
and I just cant seem to get you.
I only want you
for a year or two

But as I cannot get you
and as you will not come
I have taken Mrs. Astro-Santa Claus
I want you, or I will have her head
the Urqa love the taste of old lady meat
they'll trade me an orb or two for her legs,
as they are nice and wrinkly.

Come to me, where Souls never rest, and I will give you Mrs. Claus -

but you will stay.

Anyway, I'll count on being on the good list, since the naughty list is not for me.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:14 am
Main: Zil
Level: 4238

Dear Astro-Santa

Please, this year I'd like to see more Fermium available for extraction especially in Earth Force space.

Zil

Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:34 am
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

Dear Santa,

I have never seen you, I have never touched you and I have never heard you, but I know deep inside me that you are out there in space. I have searched every corner of the universe. Been in Sol, the End of the Universe, the Nexus, Bipolar and even The North-pole. Still nothing been seen about an old fat bearded guy in red and white sitting in a sleigh behind some reindeer's.

Last Friday night your brother Nicholas came by by my house and asked me something special to do for this Christmas. For exchange he will tell me where and when i could find you.

Obviously i agreed to it and do what he asked me to. As you might know I am not that great at English but I will do my best to not be lazy and give you my best shot at it.

Valuables are not allowed to ask for Christmas so i have also to ask something else this year. I will also not ask for galactic peace since that will never happen, its worse then on earth. What i ask for is to solve the many bugs that are in our universe. Stuff is not where it should be, even with the knowledge of Quantum Mechanics. Other stuff do stuff what shouldn't be possible.

Especially things like universal lag annoys me a lot. You cant move or you think you move but the next second you are back where you where 5 hours ago. Have you ever had that?

You should now think, what was it what my lovely brother asked you. I cant tell you that yet. Maybe i will tell you that at the end of the letter.

Originally i didn't want to send a letter this year, but my lovely girlfriend and Nicholas asked me to so i couldn't say no. So here it is, it's nothing really special or anything you have had before. Yet it's familiar.

Unknown is it yet to those it's not meant for. The message I had to give to you from your brother in Spain can only be seen by the ones its meant for. I hope you got it and do something with it. He have tried to tell you this for eons.

Your beloved retards from earth

TBBT and Saint Nicholas of Myra

Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:38 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Instinct
Level: 2963

Meow

Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:06 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

Dear, Astro-Santa...

You never let me win this competition & you have never brought me presents within the 10 years that I have been playing!!! Please text my mum if you are bringing presents tho, she has my list.

This year the main thing i need is some Crack Whores/Crack House's, i seem to have misplaced mine :(

PS: If you bring the Crack Whores don't forget they require batteries, you always forget the batteries...

Thanks, Stifler

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:48 pm
Main: SypomII
Level: 1844

Dear Santa.

I know you're there, and my drones need repairs.
Our Shield Monkey is not a good medic, and now I'm totaly out of credits.
My Energy Bank has been depleted, and my squad has not succeeded.
The universe is really fun, but its been hell since the war begun.
Please Santa I ask for no toys, buffs, credits or joy.
What I really want from you, my friend, is for this senseless war to end.

Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:23 am