Post XP for Unique Captures
Discussion topic for post: http://www.starsonata.com/blog/xp-for-unique-captures/

Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:32 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

Post Re: XP for Unique Captures
Interesting... Have any new ships been made capturable to coincide with this?

Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:59 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

This is cool. I might use it for those last levels to reach 3k. :)

Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:05 am
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: Jeff_L
Level: 1969

Nothing specifically new has been added alongside this, but a lot of ships were recently enabled to be wild-capturable.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:45 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

JeffL wrote:
Nothing specifically new has been added alongside this, but a lot of ships were recently enabled to be wild-capturable.

Oh didnt realize that cool.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:17 pm
Main: Spartan 141
Level: 3448

JeffL wrote:

Maybe it would be a cool idea to allow all classes to have wild slave slots. up to RC20+slave research of course. Which would mean FC wild slave still has an insane advantage. But then all classes could take advantage of radding ai you are fighting and then have them fight for you.

Absolutely no comment.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:59 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

RandomDude3P1C wrote:
JeffL wrote:

Maybe it would be a cool idea to allow all classes to have wild slave slots. up to RC20+slave research of course. Which would mean FC wild slave still has an insane advantage. But then all classes could take advantage of radding ai you are fighting and then have them fight for you.

That… is a cool idea. But I fear that it would lead to way too much graphic spam with a full squad of people all bringing that many slaves. Mechanics-wise it'd probably be ok, but you also have to think about the aesthetic side.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:44 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

Just nerf FC Wild slaves already jebus

Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:42 am
Main: Spartan 141
Level: 3448

anilv wrote:
RandomDude3P1C wrote:
JeffL wrote:

That… is a cool idea. But I fear that it would lead to way too much graphic spam with a full squad of people all bringing that many slaves. Mechanics-wise it'd probably be ok, but you also have to think about the aesthetic side.

For most endgame content even FC wild slaves don't bring that much to the table. Even with their insane RadeX boost as well as having double slots. Remember a non FC player would only be able to have 2 Bigger Greens/Green Battleships. Which would also have much less resists. So while FC Wild Man slaves may be able to survive alot of ingame content. Non FC Players would have difficulty keeping them alive.

Side Note: This would also make solo ShM much more bearable having 2 GBs to help you survive dging.

Absolutely no comment.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:15 am