Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Post Re: Weekly Dev Notes - 22nd April
andezrhode2a wrote:
heylo wrote:
That bindo argument you made is BS as well. Don't act like you didnt throw all ur NB'd gear into ur TSL and kept your fingers crossed on uni reset day. We all know you did :lol:

Too bad I never did that. Now what?

Do I need to go back into Arena 1 and 2 and screenshot EF's alts doing this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6devjKiTzk0

Or are you just going to ignore my fucking posts.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:23 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

ELITE wrote:
So like, we going to talk about EF's infinite deadliness score and exploiting Ares Warrior amush spawners to farm massive amounts of augs for the past uni or two? Or is that not on subject.

I just find it funny every time an exploit or a "bug" comes up, no one wants to talk about who's doing it until it's too late. And if you do report it, nothing gets done for months because it just isn't deemed important enough. And it further divides the groups who like the admins and who don't, and causes even more infighting amongst and ever-shrinking playerbase.

There's a time and a place for this type of conversation. I don't think either of you have a fucking place to stand.

Eminence Front has not done this for 1-2 universes. Two of our players recently did this after they noticed that Resident Evil had been doing this for a while. I'm not supporting them, neither Resident Evil, nor the players from Eminence Front that did this. But our players reported it. Why they chose to take advantage of it, I'm not sure of. I can treat them the same way as the rest of my arguments in this topic. They chose to take advantage of it, and should be punished for doing so, as long as it is clearly something that needs to be fixed, which is granting too much of an advantage for those who are taking advantage of it.

So if you don't think I have a place to stand, then I quite surely do. I talk for myself here in this case, and I argue my viewpoint.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:27 am

andezrhode2a wrote:
ELITE wrote:
So like, we going to talk about EF's infinite deadliness score and exploiting Ares Warrior amush spawners to farm massive amounts of augs for the past uni or two? Or is that not on subject.

I just find it funny every time an exploit or a "bug" comes up, no one wants to talk about who's doing it until it's too late. And if you do report it, nothing gets done for months because it just isn't deemed important enough. And it further divides the groups who like the admins and who don't, and causes even more infighting amongst and ever-shrinking playerbase.

There's a time and a place for this type of conversation. I don't think either of you have a fucking place to stand.

Eminence Front has not done this for 1-2 universes. Two of our players recently did this after they noticed that Resident Evil had been doing this for a while. I'm not supporting them, neither Resident Evil, nor the players from Eminence Front that did this. But our players reported it. Why they chose to take advantage of it, I'm not sure of. I can treat them the same way as the rest of my arguments in this topic. They chose to take advantage of it, and should be punished for doing so, as long as it is clearly something that needs to be fixed, which is granting too much of an advantage for those who are taking advantage of it.

So if you don't think I have a place to stand, then I quite surely do. I talk for myself here in this case, and I argue my viewpoint.

The bug existed before, when Jey had to nerf the credit drops from the Warriors. TDC and Traders and EF were doing it then as well. Guess what happened after he fixed it? Nothing for a while. The knowledge on how to farm was still there. The spawners weren't fixed. What happens next? VACUUM SCOOPS. The players with the same knowledge, from TDC/EF/Traders, go back and start doing the exact same exploit.

Do you see the date on the video? Do you know when I first reported it? About a week before that. And I remember it being reported what, two to three uni's ago because of the massive credits scooped on Gunner characters across a few teams? And your players that you hold to such high standards just mentioned it what, last week? I think the whole endgame playerbase has some explaining to do on how something this major wasn't just removed from the game. I'm all for "fixing" bugs, but if you just change one aspect of the issue and leave the problem, something will come along and resurrect it.

This level of exploitation needs to be looked at a bit more seriously. I'm sure it's easy enough to find which characters have murdered more than 5000 ai in the last 24 hour period and deal with it that way. Logs will show who's been doing it for sure. I just want this shit removed. If you farm this every day for even a week, you'll have more augs then most players get from a uni of fucking DGing. If you think that's okay, then I don't know what to tell you.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:32 am
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

I did the deadliness bug to, to raise EF's deadliness since RE was leading by a few million. i reported the bug to and put all the augs on a seperate base and told the admins they can remove every aug if they remove it from anyone els that abused it to.

I also reported (And the palace bug was reported long ago iirc) the palace seal bug, I emptyd the palace (it had 5 seals) tossed all the stuff it had on it so it doesnt produce anymore seals, and also told the devmins they can remove them 5 seals.

I personally only found out a few days ago about the ares spawn..i heard of it before but didnt think it was this rediculous..

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:33 am

Also lemon, bob only joined this uni..EF hasnt had anyone before doing the ares1/2 bug..

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:34 am

EwanB wrote:
I did the deadliness bug to, to raise EF's deadliness since RE was leading by a few million. i reported the bug to and put all the augs on a seperate base and told the admins they can remove every aug if they remove it from anyone els that abused it to.

I also reported (And the palace bug was reported long ago iirc) the palace seal bug, I emptyd the palace (it had 5 seals) tossed all the stuff it had on it so it doesnt produce anymore seals, and also told the devmins they can remove them 5 seals.

I personally only found out a few days ago about the ares spawn..i heard of it before but didnt think it was this rediculous..

You and me both. I didn't think of it being possible in instances. So who knows how many squads EF/TDC/RE/Traders have had running through this. And the damage is so far spread out through the economy that it's just going to be shoved under the rug. Hooray. Another massive fuck you to the already struggling economy of SS.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:35 am

from what i was told it doesnt work in the instanced gals..not sure tho

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:35 am

I'm defending our actions as a team in this case, as a case-by-case scenario. I can't stand and talk for everything Eminence Front has ever done. In this case, my argument and viewpoint stands.

And I was myself banned and penalised in the past for taking advantage of a very similar issue in Hermes. I can easily say that I was wrong back then, and I'm saying that those who have been taking advantage of Anatolia, both in the past and recently, are in the wrong.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:36 am

andezrhode2a wrote:
I'm defending our actions as a team in this case, as a case-by-case scenario. I can't stand and talk for everything Eminence Front has ever done. In this case, my argument and viewpoint stands.

And I was myself banned and penalised in the past for taking advantage of a very similar issue in Hermes. I can easily say that I was wrong back then, and I'm saying that those who have been taking advantage of Anatolia, both in the past and recently, are in the wrong.

So ban those that exploited the Warrior spawn. You were, why shouldn't they.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:37 am

ELITE wrote:

And I'm not arguing against it, so I'm not sure what you are going at? In fact, my arguments in this case, shows that I'm actually in favour of temporarily banning those who did that, and removing the benefits they obtained from taking advantage of it.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:39 am

Probably to much work for the devmins to bother, i think alot of ppl abused this and already ai-based the augs and bought w/e gear with it..

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:41 am

andezrhode2a wrote:
ELITE wrote:

And I'm not arguing against it, so I'm not sure what you are going at? In fact, my arguments in this case, shows that I'm actually in favour of temporarily banning those who did that, and removing the benefits they obtained from taking advantage of it.

Oh so you were only temp banned. Aright. Well I guess it's fine then. Case closed. Not worth the admins' time.

Rip SS economy.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:50 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

The bindo bug distorted the economy to stupid levels and will never be able to be fixed. They had their chance they blew it.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:54 am
Profile WWW

sabre198 wrote:
The bindo bug distorted the economy to stupid levels and will never be able to be fixed. They had their chance they blew it.

Are you sure it wasn't pulling 500b+ a uni off your colos that did it?

Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:00 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

no because people have always been doing that

Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:01 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next