Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Post Re: Weekly Dev Meeting - October 7th
lordjeroen wrote:
Precursor wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:

Also a solid point, the other levels let you pick missions that can be cheaper or easier for the individual player, 'Next Level' missions have had no alternate until now.

The way I did it was that I went through and set it up so that you could turn in any 10 minor augs, any 10 basics, and so on to complete each mission. The mission currently will not accept condensers, although I could setup an alternate mission to accept them if that would be desirable.

Yes please, i got like 1000 good and exc condensers, I better can sell the augs to AI bases, saves me a lot of money.

Agreed, there are far too many condensers late game to remove one of the only sinks. Having two versions of "The Next Level," one for augs and one for condensers would be incredibly useful because it would keep condensers flowing out of the game and allow augs as a substitute when condensers get scarce.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:32 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Post Re: Weekly Dev Meeting - October 7th
ELITE wrote:
SI wrote:
Here is my most recent picture of the wattage aug bp tooltip, since it wasn't in the blog: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/500 ... _test3.PNG

Fuck yes. Quality of life is desperately needed.

Next phase, let us keep seeing what a build takes after it's started. Especially with limited use BPs like Watt Aug. WHAT DOES IT NEEEEEEEED

Can we please have this done too.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:37 pm