Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Rendghast
Level: 3504

Post Re: Industrial Commodity Introduction
Morat wrote:

It would take a long time to create 5k steel girders, compared to a single slave round-trip. You could trade 5k steel girders, 100 at a time. They have only one size each.

viewtopic.php?f=107&t=61289

lrellok wrote:
A metal mine can dig 1 unit per 6 seconds. That comes to

10*60*24 = 14400 metal per extractor per day

Now "Loads" can be up to 128 mines, but let us say 100 just to be reasonable.

that is 200 extractors (counting advanced) or 2,880,000 metal (576 extnY) each day.

heylo wrote:
You're forgetting about Kikale Mzungu Extractors, Undead Metal Miners and most importantly, multiple accounts. I can safely say I'll pass the 1 tril from Ys this uni with 5 T16 kits with all 4 types of extractors and about 25 T9 kits with regular and advanced extractors, which results in about 680 million metals every 24 hours.

andezrhode2a wrote:
Last universe we produced and shipped about 1b metals pr. day to our production base.

ELITE wrote:
I'm sitting at around 800m mets a day,

So, counting in extraction expert at level 20, four harvesters per station and 100 locations, this comes to 17,280,000 or 17,280 Steel Beams per day or one steel beam every 5 seconds. SO 5000 steel beams would take about 7 hours.

However, hauling more then 50million weight of anything is a terror, so you are looking at about 12 steel beams (assuming they weigh like the others do) every minute. Which if you are selling two or three systems away, is going to be a backlog.

Mon May 09, 2016 10:47 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Best have a good mfm then noob

Mon May 09, 2016 11:03 am
Profile WWW
Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladinofdoom
Level: 3693

lrellok wrote:
However, hauling more then 50million weight of anything is a terror, so you are looking at about 12 steel beams (assuming they weigh like the others do) every minute. Which if you are selling two or three systems away, is going to be a backlog.

Using lower tech slaves, to have more running, I don't think this is hard to achieve.

There are also base auras that help with slave movement now. +200% thrust and +40% turning or something on the smallest (and very cheap) one in a small radius. I put one on a base on every planet in my galaxies, and it helps out with slave movement significantly when they're heavy.

Consider also that you have five characters on your account -- It is quite common to have three MfM characters along with your ExE character. That's a lot of Hotrod+s.

Paladin,

This guy gets my full Jiggle!

He is full of awesomesauce, and Jigglyness, buy from him!

Kanga

Mon May 09, 2016 11:31 am