Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Server/Client Patch 09.13.2016
To the person who said we should have a dev tasked with updating the wiki, we have SunDog. What more do you want xD

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:57 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

redalert150 wrote:
Still wayyy up in thermals ass i see.

Do not have to be in any way or shape related or associated with Thermal to make that statement and be correct.

United States of America sucks ass. Oh look, that means I must be some ISIS agent! Obviously....

Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:41 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: Danger
Level: 7164

ShawnMcCall wrote:
Jey123456 wrote:
Yes dev have access to "sheets"...

Easy day then...

I mean shit, Danger already posted all the new stats and old stats for the t21 HF changes and that shit is probably months away. Give us that for every change you make, if you are changing something that the playerbase already knows then tell us what the change is and let us fix it, if you guys are unwilling to.

Wait what o.o I didn't do that D= DarkSteel did.

Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:50 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Danger wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:
Jey123456 wrote:
Yes dev have access to "sheets"...

Easy day then...

I mean shit, Danger already posted all the new stats and old stats for the t21 HF changes and that shit is probably months away. Give us that for every change you make, if you are changing something that the playerbase already knows then tell us what the change is and let us fix it, if you guys are unwilling to.

Wait what o.o I didn't do that D= DarkSteel did.

DarkSteel is only allowed to receive credit for using Annihilator Platforms to kill Jey, so I had to pick someone else... :D

Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:46 pm
Team: Traders
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5980

MasterTrader wrote:
riel017 wrote:
"+ Adjusted some of the lower tech drones (Venusian, Mercurian, Solarian, some of the DG dropped Tech 21 and Tech 22 drones)."

"* Improved Hephaestus Drone. Samgrahaka Akramavar, Indrakoza Akramavar and Indrakoza Amzuchidvar drones have also been substantially improved as well."

I would also like to point out the Mythic Defender drone, imo its pretty weak as a t22 drone a little more beef to it would be nice, its dps isnt even on par with t20 drone like bmbd4 or mobile mag IX drone, it feels like alpha drone damage which is like t18.

tho i still use the drone cuz it looks fun, launching tiny paxies XD

I intend on going over the drones at some point in time with Pixel, thank you for pointing that out.

that drone is very much ignored, i'll help pointing out other drones which are being ignored and seems too under powered for their tech/rarity/tier

Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:32 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Fleet General
Level: 3378

redalert150 wrote:

Still wayyy up in thermals ass i see.

Don't drink the kool-aid.

Pontius123 wrote:

United States of America sucks ass. Oh look, that means I must be some ISIS agent! Obviously....

You joke, but that's legit how some people think.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:04 am
Team: Traders
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5980

"* Improved Hephaestus Drone. Samgrahaka Akramavar, Indrakoza Akramavar and Indrakoza Amzuchidvar drones have also been substantially improved as well."

uhm may i ask why the weapon of Samgrahaka Akramavar is only one now and it seems mining only, description says versatile alien platform but it has only 1 damage type, before it has like mining and laser. tho i see a bit of damage increase which is nice.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:12 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

there would be an armoury but there isnt a suitable attribute in the DB schema to easily filter on. Like a flag that says this item is public or not.

I wonder if the dev/dbadmin time to do this would be less or more than the total time spent updating that crappy wiki by players.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:13 am
Profile WWW
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

Hey guys more ninja patches, kidd lockout is now 7 days but you get more lewts from him. I enjoyed that the kidd lockout was so short since hes a quick uber but who cares what the playerbase wants if your not a volunteer dev.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:36 am
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

I never understood why kidd lockout was so short.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:45 am

Probably cause when he first came out there wasnt an abundance of people who could kill him so giving the few players that could a week lockout for something so sought after would be pretty fucked.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:49 am
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

redalert150 wrote:
Probably cause when he first came out there wasnt an abundance of people who could kill him so giving the few players that could a week lockout for something so sought after would be pretty fucked.

I highly doubt that's the reason :P

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:00 am
Dev Team
Main: Jey123456
Level: 4359

redalert150 wrote:

to me it sounds more like the content dev wanted it to use the new lockout system (which mean fixed lockout times), which in turn either meant 1 day lockout with less loot, or 1 week lockout with more loot. More loot mean the fight is more rewarding so all in all im not sure why it would be a bad thing. The new lockout system mean's everyone unlock at the same time so it should be easier to get groups going.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Jey123456 wrote:
redalert150 wrote:

to me it sounds more like the content dev wanted it to use the new lockout system (which mean fixed lockout times), which in turn either meant 1 day lockout with less loot, or 1 week lockout with more loot. More loot mean the fight is more rewarding so all in all im not sure why it would be a bad thing. The new lockout system mean's everyone unlock at the same time so it should be easier to get groups going.

Yea i have no problem with the change i love it actually, i was referring blizz asking why his lockout was so short.

However it wasent mentioned in patch notes, so what else did patch notes miss this time?

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:08 pm
Dev Team
Main: Jey123456
Level: 4359

redalert150 wrote:
Jey123456 wrote:
redalert150 wrote:

Yea i have no problem with the change i love it actually, i was referring blizz asking why his lockout was so short.

However it wasent mentioned in patch notes, so what else did patch notes miss this time?

Ill give you that it was not explicitly mentioned in the patch notes, because it was done as part of a batch change. but this line
Quote:
* Changed many Tech 20 and above mini bosses and bosses to the fixed Daily and Weekly lockouts.

would include kidd.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:18 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next