Post Weekly Dev Blog – 8th March
Discussion topic for post: http://www.starsonata.com/blog/weekly-d ... 8th-march/

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:09 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Post Re: Weekly Dev Blog – 8th March
@all the dev haters

I just want to point out I started a discussion train about tractoring 15-16 being too hard to train. This was 5 days ago. Devs already took action.

Good job devs I see many many improvements going on for the game.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:09 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

Nice. Appreciate and look forward to reading the upcoming info dissemination explaining the soon to be changes.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:45 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

PSA for Fleet Commanders with the reset and patch

Dont forget that all your existing fighters will be BOUND TO THE SHIP they are currently stored in. So you may want to move a core number to your main FC ship so they can be used after the patch. If my understanding of this is wrong a dev should correct me please.

http://www.starsonata.com/announcements ... er-rework/
Hober wrote:
Fighters will no longer need to be bought or built. They will instead be generated by Fighter Generators. These Generators will be available through the same means that Fighters were. Blueprints that built Fighters will have their costs adjusted and build Fighter Generators instead, AI stations that sold fighters will sell Fighter Generators instead, etc. Generators will be relatively large in size, however the Fighters will be size 0, bound to the ship they were generated on and unsellable. Getting rid of unwanted fighters is easy, simply right click and “Destroy”.

(This also means that to make the transition phase from the old to the new system less inconvenient, you should move all your current fighters to the ship you want to use them on! In case you find yourself with misplaced Fighters shortly after the changes hit the live server, feel free to send in a Support Ticket or contact Bobbo directly. The changes we are implementing are significant and we’d like to reduce the inconvenience caused to a minimum.)

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:13 pm