Post Pixel Blog 05-02-2017
Discussion topic for post: http://www.starsonata.com/news/pixel-blog-05-02-2017/

Wed May 03, 2017 5:38 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

Post Re: Pixel Blog 05-02-2017
Thanks. please dont forget to fix the Adv. Subskill, "Advanced Flight Controller" next patch. I know I've already mentioned it, but the skill worked fine for 3 years up until a couple weeks ago when it broke accidentally. Basically it should be giving 100% of its bonus to the main ship AND slaves. Right now it doesnt affect slaves or slave fighters at all though which makes slave fighters like paper and somewhat nullifies the usefulness of the entire fighter revamp concept :(

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=63105&p=765636#p765636

Last edited by dreadlordnaf on Thu May 04, 2017 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 03, 2017 7:14 pm
Team: X_X
Main: Evangelion
Level: 118

How about some news on these Crashes?

Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Alpha2Omega
Level: 6850

Evangelion wrote:

this is ss, it crashes, always will.

Wed May 03, 2017 9:23 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Pixel does content. He has nothing to do with fixing crashes unfortunately. Someone else will have to answer that.

Thu May 04, 2017 5:30 am

BTW will we ever get to use these cool skins on slaves (combat and trade)? i recall that not working before, and dont want to splurge on new slave skins until its confirmed we can do that.

Thu May 04, 2017 2:55 pm
Main: Almighty Pixel
Level: 4

dreadlordnaf wrote:
Thanks. please dont forget to fix the Adv. Subskill, "Advanced Flight Controller" next patch. I know I've already mentioned it, but the skill worked fine for 3 years up until a couple weeks ago when it broke accidentally. Basically it should be giving 100% of its bonus to the main ship AND slaves. Right now it doesnt affect slaves or slave fighters at all though which makes slave fighters like paper and somewhat nullifies the usefulness of the entire fighter revamp concept :(

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=63105&p=765636#p765636

Will forward this issue to the bugs section of the devs, thanks for poking about it. :)

Evangelion wrote:

Jey is working on this already. Keep sending crash dumps to him when possible.

Antilzah wrote:
Pixel does content. He has nothing to do with fixing crashes unfortunately. Someone else will have to answer that.

I can forward such bugs to the dev side.

dreadlordnaf wrote:
BTW will we ever get to use these cool skins on slaves (combat and trade)? i recall that not working before, and dont want to splurge on new slave skins until its confirmed we can do that.

It does work, I dunno of a time when it didn't work. The only downside is at universe reset the skins aren't selected. This can easily be fixed by just selecting the skin and deploying the bot again.

Thu May 04, 2017 6:54 pm

Pixel wrote:
dreadlordnaf wrote:

It does work, I dunno of a time when it didn't work. The only downside is at universe reset the skins aren't selected. This can easily be fixed by just selecting the skin and deploying the bot again.

Oh i recall now what i was referring to now, not exactly this, but slave cloaking. How you dont get to choose whether or not to activate your slaves cloak once equipped. And since its always activated, it thus kinda nullifies having a cool slave skin...

Sat May 06, 2017 5:00 am
Contributor
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

dreadlordnaf wrote:
Pixel wrote:
dreadlordnaf wrote:

Oh i recall now what i was referring to now, not exactly this, but slave cloaking. How you dont get to choose whether or not to activate your slaves cloak once equipped. And since its always activated, it thus kinda nullifies having a cool slave skin...

The entire reason the current cloaking graphic is bad ^^^

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Sat May 06, 2017 6:39 am