Post Server Patch 05.05.2018
Discussion topic for post: http://www.starsonata.com/patch_notes/s ... 5-05-2018/

Sat May 05, 2018 1:36 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Corrupted Seeker
Level: 6171

Post Re: Server Patch 05.05.2018
I leave for six months and resub to find this patched out the next day!
Amazing!
I had no idea so many much needed balancing and changes were coming. Im actually able to play Seer now without having to sell an arm and a leg because of some aug changes!

I have to say, i'm impressed! Great work and I can't wait to see this game continuing to get better and better.

also, great work on charging in and changing things that haven't been properly worked on in years. The base changes and content balancing were much needed for a while now I feel. I think this game is only getting more attractive to new players and old alike with every coming update.

Tue May 08, 2018 10:51 am
Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: yclept
Level: 2002

Post Re: Server Patch 05.05.2018
logan123yeaaah wrote:
I leave for six months and resub to find this patched out the next day!
Amazing!
I had no idea so many much needed balancing and changes were coming. Im actually able to play Seer now without having to sell an arm and a leg because of some aug changes!

I have to say, i'm impressed! Great work and I can't wait to see this game continuing to get better and better.

also, great work on charging in and changing things that haven't been properly worked on in years. The base changes and content balancing were much needed for a while now I feel. I think this game is only getting more attractive to new players and old alike with every coming update.

Glad you are happy about the recent changes. It's nice to get some feedback like this once in a while!

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. You may know me in-game as enkelin. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

Tue May 08, 2018 1:33 pm