Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
Main: SugaCandy
Level: 636

HAHAHA bring on the uber grafix! My comp can handle it!! (just make sure the new client is still compatible with windows 98)

Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:16 am
Team:
Main: Revan98071
Level: 397

....just get on with it damn you...this game is boring. I havent bothered to play for at least 3 weeks and the chances of me renewing my sub is 0%. Stop talking about a new client and get on with the damn thing. :evil:

This game could be so amazing...shame it isnt. It doesnt offer what newer games offer (EVE for example in the sense of its depth). This game needs a thousand times more features, updated graphics but not like EVE offcourse. If EVE looked like SS i would deffo play it, lol. But so far neither of the game's are perfect. SOrt this sh*t out allready. :evil:

Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:35 pm
Team:
Main: (Katulobotomia)
Level: 217

I must agree that SS could use some more depth...not like new augs or weapons but...something to keep our minds fresh...Like if you could enter a planets athmosphere and fly around the planet (not in actual size ofcourse, but in simpler way. And youd need to fight with the gravity to get in orbit and out in the space again. And If you could actually walk inside stations and bases buying some stuff, meeting other players. That would own.

Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:22 pm
Team:

That doesn't add depth, just a better visualisation of what's already there. But anyway, you do it. It's really not as easy as you think, the devs are not being payed for any of their work, so please stop bitching.

If you don't like the service the devs provide without profit just leave.

People pay an extortionate price of $10 a month for a game that hasnt come out of Beta yet...so they are being paid. :evil:

And Katu is right, stuff like that would be cool. But other depth should include a better skills system. The current one is out dated and limits people majorly, there are only a few routes people can take. I think it should be made much, much, much larger.

There has to be much more content outside all the fighting, like have corporations which have to make money to exist. Things like this. ITs not realistic, thats the point.

Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:48 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Main: Code Herder
Level: 34

ITs not realistic, thats the point.

I'm not saying I don't agree that our skill system could be improved but it's been my experience that realism does not equal fun or as one of my friend used to say : realism | fun. They're not the same thing.

As for money well, frankly, I can't say how much we're making but think of the costs of running 2 dual opteron 244 servers dual, google ads, bandwith bills vs the number of players and then divide that between 5 people.

Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:40 pm
Team: Uncle Bob
Main: Dream
Level: 1108

which means u aint makin any money less ppl are playin ppl are quiting ur gettin les cash and SS is goin down the toilet

Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Desert Rat
Level: 652

If you wernt making money or had potential of it we wouldnt be here... :P

That aside some 'things' lets call them bugs for now, need sorting out probably before certain new things get implemented. And for gods sake stop ships being sold to user bases I'm tired of seeing posts about people 'loosing' ships that single thing alone will annoy enough people into quitting.

~ferret

Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:33 pm
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Daggerwulf Reformatted
Level: 73

heh, i'm ever so slowly losing my usefulness.... :P

Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:42 am
Team: Blueberry Pancakes
Main: TehGeneral
Level: 2847

Suxorisation

Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:13 am
Team:

Hmmmzz....whatever TG, this game kinda sucks anyway. In the sense it isnt as good as it could be. Shame really....

Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:31 am
Team: Heaven
Main: SomethingLikeMe
Level: 1501

What's so difficult about staying in topic? Seriosly. I though this one was about the new 3D guy and some of his new models for the game... :roll:

Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:16 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next