Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Copernicus
Level: 895

Post Space Yellow Pirates...
-____-

Ok, I'll say that this is not really a bug, but it is wrong and annoys me. The sun the Blue Outpost is YELLOW! Why, oh why must it be yellow? The system looks good in blue. Here's my idea: Have a big blue star, but a wispy red nebula in the background. It's nice and contrasty and the colors suggest the pirates are blue and the red means they are... mean? Yea. So meh. It's a nice baddie hide out color scheme. :mrgreen:

F2P: Colonel Mustang/Riza Hawkeye/Jean Havoc/Heymans Breda/Kain Fuery

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:49 am
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: The SI
Level: 2016

Post Re: Space Yellow Pirates...
DarthFirebert wrote:
-____-

Ok, I'll say that this is not really a bug, but it is wrong and annoys me. The sun the Blue Outpost is YELLOW! Why, oh why must it be yellow? The system looks good in blue. Here's my idea: Have a big blue star, but a wispy red nebula in the background. It's nice and contrasty and the colors suggest the pirates are blue and the red means they are... mean? Yea. So meh. It's a nice baddie hide out color scheme. :mrgreen:

Certain galaxies have not been converted to C2 yet, and will look strange until they are. Blue outpost is one such galaxy.

Hey, I'm Ryan! I've been playing Star Sonata since early 2005 and I've been involved with the development of the game since 2009. I do server and client programming mainly focusing on bug fixes, but I've also dabbled in creating a little bit of content too such as Captain Kidd.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:55 am
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Copernicus
Level: 895

Post Re: Space Yellow Pirates...
Ah, good, good. Just to show what I'm getting at about the red nebula though, take a look at this bit of fan art I made last year:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

F2P: Colonel Mustang/Riza Hawkeye/Jean Havoc/Heymans Breda/Kain Fuery

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:12 am