Team: Traders
Main: Kyp
Level: 3482

Post Inventory Sorting
Sorting by type now does an alphabetical sort on the type name, which is very different... I'm so used to how it used to be in SS1 that I don't like it and want to insist that the previous sort was better, but we'll table that for now. at the very least, the subcategories of item should be named Item: <subtype> so they group together

Sorting by # also does an alphabetical sort and not a numerical sort.

Honestly I think I would prefer the classic C1 sorting and no other options, because searches do pretty much everything else I might want. although adding boolean operations to the search would be cool :-D

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:32 pm
Team: Triple Alliance
Main: Biggee
Level: 3017

Post Re: Inventory Sorting
Zekk wrote:
Sorting by type now does an alphabetical sort on the type name, which is very different... I'm so used to how it used to be in SS1 that I don't like it and want to insist that the previous sort was better, but we'll table that for now. at the very least, the subcategories of item should be named Item: <subtype> so they group together

Sorting by # also does an alphabetical sort and not a numerical sort.

Honestly I think I would prefer the classic C1 sorting and no other options, because searches do pretty much everything else I might want. although adding boolean operations to the search would be cool :-D

Adding a search feature for base inventories, and having subtype wildcards + boolean would be excellent. Like searching for "*shields" would bring up all of the shields, while "shields" would search for any item with the name shields in it.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:36 pm