Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
User avatar
Main: mitchell is cool
Level: 1619

Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:34 pm
Posts: 188
Post Losing hotkeys on re-start of client.
Every time I restart my client, any missiles/crates I previously had hotkeyed but aren't in my inventory any more are lost.

_________________
Aurora Ex Machina wrote:
#don'tbebitter

Fallen- wrote:
MONEY MONEY MONEY BANNANA ?


Wed May 02, 2012 7:55 am
Profile
Content Dev
User avatar
Team: JMC
Rank: Director
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2061

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:39 pm
Posts: 3336
Post Re: Losing hotkeys on re-start of client.
mitchell888 wrote:
Every time I restart my client, any missiles/crates I previously had hotkeyed but aren't in my inventory any more are lost.

That's cause you don't have them any more to be hotkeyed.

_________________
"What you mean you killed him cha cha cha?!"

Support


Wed May 02, 2012 8:02 am
Profile
User avatar
Main: mitchell is cool
Level: 1619

Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:34 pm
Posts: 188
Post Re: Losing hotkeys on re-start of client.
Blue Dwarf wrote:
mitchell888 wrote:
Every time I restart my client, any missiles/crates I previously had hotkeyed but aren't in my inventory any more are lost.

That's cause you don't have them any more to be hotkeyed.


Oh, it works like that? I never lost them before on restart, even when I didn't have the item.

_________________
Aurora Ex Machina wrote:
#don'tbebitter

Fallen- wrote:
MONEY MONEY MONEY BANNANA ?


Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.