Main: Aubrik
Level: 10

Post Unable To Unequip Bauble Decorations From Toolbar
Like title says, can't unequip them from hotbar using either method of just clicking on the icon, or right clicking and clicking Unequip. I am able to equip them that way though.
In addition, I am unable to toss or check the market price of any item or repair drones using the pop up menu from the hotbar. Before I re-loaded the client, when I used "check market price" for any of the items on my hotbar, it /mc'd Super Shield Soothers, the last item I "used" (double clicked on).
Since I haven't seen this in the bug section I wonder if it's just me, it should be pretty easily reproduced if not I would think.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:16 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Post Re: Unable To Unequip Bauble Decorations From Toolbar
confirmed bug I noticed this too with mine

Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:04 am
Profile WWW
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Chemo
Level: 3621

If I try to toss an item from my hotbar it will randomly toss any other item from inside my hull. Usually it's one of the last things I have scooped.

I use an Ace pest control and I cannot hotkey over to it if I have more than 1 in my hull so I have to attempt to toss it while in the middle of battle to equip it.

I also try to toss a tweak to someone without having to open inventory.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

Thank you guys for these bug reports. I will put both of them on our bug tracker right away :)

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:31 am
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

This is somewhat intentional for AI/superitem use, but I have an idea!

Support

Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 am
Main: Aubrik
Level: 10

I'm going to post this next bug I've noticed as an extension of the bug in this thread as I believe they're related and to avoid spam.

Today, when I try to use my fleet transwarp on my hotbar, it unequipped it instead of using it, and clicking it again doesn't equip it but gives the error message "You need to dock to unequip an transwarp.". I then had to equip it via the inventory list.
Also, when I tried to unequip a stack of solar panels, it unequipped them one at a time.
I should note I've had this issue while on one account before, but this time I was multiclienting and had the issue on both clients. The issue fixed itself I noticed later, without having to log out or reload the client.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:15 pm
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

Aubrik wrote:
Today, when I try to use my fleet transwarp on my hotbar, it unequipped it instead of using it, and clicking it again doesn't equip it but gives the error message "You need to dock to unequip an transwarp.". I then had to equip it via the inventory list.

Thank you for reporting this :) This seems very strange, as I have tested it for a bit and there is code that under no circumstance should allow you to unequip or equip a transwarper when undocked :| You say you had to equip it via the inventory list. I assume that is when you were docked? I can unequip and equip my transwarper in the hotkey bar when docked.

Aubrik wrote:
Also, when I tried to unequip a stack of solar panels, it unequipped them one at a time. The issue fixed itself I noticed later, without having to log out or reload the client.

This I don't understand either haha :P Were you undocked when unequipping a stack of solar panels, and how did you unequip them? I need to know a bit more specific what you did. What inventory did you have open, what feature did you use to unequip them, how many were there, and so on :)

Thank you for your time so far! :D

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:26 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

I can explain both of the most recently reported issues in this thread. The player accidentally unfocused the client while Alt was depressed. When he returned to the client it still considered Alt to be depressed. Both behaviors observed are consistent with what happens when you are holding Alt.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:54 am
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

Done for next patch (the unequipping of permholoprojectors).

I'd suggest a new topic for the second issue, as it's not related.

Support

Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:13 am