Team: The Districs Colonies
Main: nella2
Level: 499

Post JunkYard Selecting wrong Item
When i go to submit an item for the "mission" in the junkyard, it takes the wrong item about 90% of the time.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:28 pm
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

Post Re: JunkYard Selecting wrong Item
Which option in the selection window do you use? If you select "Take any" it takes any of the items that matches the mission you selected :) I did a lot of testing on this myself before putting it live, and I didn't see any issues.

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:38 am
Team: The Districs Colonies
Main: nella2
Level: 499

It happens when i select a a specific item. I've never tried the pick any.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:16 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Number XIII
Level: 3242

I've had this happen before. I'll go to choose what to turn in, say some obscure augmenter or item I gained from a Dungeon Galaxy drop. I'll have a Capital Ship Speed Aura onboard, and even though I select the item I want to get rid of, it will sometimes take the speed aura generator instead of what I wanted it to take. Why this happens, I do not know, but I can't replicate it currently since I'm not using the speed aura generators and I do not have multiple items to turn in for scrapnotes currently.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:53 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: TMOI
Level: 1825

This just happened to me. I was selecting the mission to turn in 3 scrap notes and the list of items pops up to select. I selected the 3rd choice which was an Anti-Capital System Mk IV. This option was not scrapped, but instead the first option from the list was selected, an Achilles Assault Augmenter Z Blueprint.

I've noticed this happening since The Junkyard opened up. I'll be more careful about carrying items I care about next time, but would be nice to get this UI fixed. At the very least include an undo function of some kind.

EDIT:

So went ahead and finished scrapping the rest of my loot after posting this. I noticed that the Anti-Capital System Mk III I was scrapping was not dissapearing from the item list. I had noticed that the Mobile Enrichment Plant I had just scrapped earlier had not showed the correct number in my stock (it showed 1 but I had 6) but it also did not disappear from the list as I scrapped the item until I used all 6. I assumed that I must have multiple Anti-Capital System Mk III's and it was the same issue, but I was apparently scrapping other items each time I scrapped. Lost a Penultimate Trader Controlbot which I had been meaning to keep.

The Mobile Enrichment Plant had appeared in my inventory earlier as being listed 6 times instead of being listed just once with the number of items indicated. I'm not sure if it was still listed this way at the time I scrapped it.

Wed May 20, 2015 9:33 am
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Zalistar
Level: 7256

Greetings...

I've had JY steal so many EQUIPPED NEUROBOUND items - Ive had to make a clean ship with no scrapable items to haul them in...

Yet another example...

Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:57 pm
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Neonic
Level: 3520

Still a problem I see.
I had a collection of biowalls, an oversized quartz charger and a one of the scrappable hull expansions. The base gave me these three choices and even though I kept selecting the expansion or the charger, it kept taking biowalls instead. I repeated it several times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Potentially very annoying if you happened to have something expensive you wanted to keep.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:05 am
Main: GodSteel
Level: 3170

It annoys me how everything in this game is handled by missions.
It would be so much better if we could just sell this stuff in Junkyard for scrapnotes, buy oly shards for shard tokens and so on.

Maybe some new base tab could be introduced for special bases idk.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:36 am