Team: Eminence Front
Main: Ununoctium
Level: 5960

Post Destroying Augmenters
This JUST happened to me, again. I think it's related to me sometimes trying to toss one item and then something else gets tossed instead.

I tried to right click & destroy a cara psu augmenter. It clearly said "Are you sure... Cara Psu"? Then the next confirmation screen said "Antu Varman"- my equipped shield, which it tried to destroy.

It seems kind of random which item gets picked, so someone could end up blowing the wrong aug...

Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:54 am
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Post Re: Destroying Augmenters
Thermal accidentally blew up Vaidya Bhava aug because of this bug. He got it replaced because support tickets OP. But yeah this is a problem.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:45 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Antilzah wrote:
Thermal accidentally blew up Vaidya Bhava aug because of this bug. He got it replaced because support tickets OP. But yeah this is a problem.

I wish tickets did something for other people.

But yea I've seen this bug, happens a lot with the Item Teleport as well, will randomly say I have to be docked in a station to use it when the option wasn't even there to select.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:07 am
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

It happens when you try to act on an object, and the inventory updates. The most common issue that a Nila Rakta is created or vanishes from your inventory. When this happens, the client will try to act on a random object in your inventory, which is very often not the one that you wanted to act on.

If you want to be proactive on this, try to keep an eye on your inventory when you click on the object you want to act on. If it updates, you have to click again, and it will safely act on the right object.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:21 am