Main: Fragmaster2
Level: 379

Post Paxius Issues List
All issues related to Paxius that I known so far:

1. If one clicks almost anywhere in the galaxy it selects the dark sun; the selection area is massively too big. One cannot click-select starbases, ships, gates; anything really on the main screen because the invisible dark sun selection overlay defaults and one always selects the sun.

1b. Because of this effect, if one tries to right-click autopilot anywhere, one is taken to the centre of the dark sun as it auto-locks the centre of the selected object (which is always the dark sun at the moment).

2. The 'New Arrival Mission' lacks an ending - old one but since I'm compiling a list it needs mentioning.

3. The Glass Matrix exploration mission requires one to purchase an ice sludger from GM. GM no longer sells ice-sludgers, you scrooges! :P

4. The Ring exploration mission does not require one to explore Ring at all, but simply to provide 5 metals and 5 silicon. One needs not go near Ring whatsoever, simply buy 5 metals and 5 silicon from the nearest vending station (perhaps even Paxius Prime itself) and the mission can be completed.

5. The Free Market exploration mission does not one to explore Free Market, only to provide Devanar with an Ion Peashooter+. This is not as broken as the Ring mission, but still means one can buy an Ion Peashooter+ to Paxius with one and complete the mission immediately without having to go to FM for the exploration mission.

6. The Lyceum Mission - to return with 'knowledge for the Paxians' in the form of a romantic novella states its objective as 'Go to Lyceum and scan Lush' - a translocation from the previous mission where one had to go to Shadow and scan Lush. The mission still functions and one can return with the romantic novella for Devanar's distaste, but the mission text does not display the correct objective.

7. Reported by thijs12b: The Beta Antares mission is inconcludable since there is no agent to finish the mission with in Beta Antares.

Will add any more I or others find to this list.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:50 pm
Team: Olympus
Main: Calypso
Level: 1800

Location: Scranton, PA, USA, Earth, Sol, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe, Multiverse
Post Re: Paxius Issues List
Ok. I fixed all the mission errors locally. I'm not too sure how long it will take some of them to get pushed live though.

I also reduced the size on the Dark Sun just a tad. I've noticed that issue too and it's extremely annoying.

Thanks for the excellent feedback.

Calypso

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:32 am