Team: Eminence Front
Main: iPod
Level: 4391

Post Mites
SO I built 3 hardcore Adonis bases in Free market... Some adonis X gear, station mastery 13, arcadian recovery augs, adonis chargers, shield caps, everything... so I was feeling very safe.

Unfortunately that was not the case because the same mites that spawn in Bio happen to spawn in w0 celestial gardens... how quaint.

I've lost numerous pieces of base gear as well as time, money, and the ability to spread into warp 2 and build colonies to try and take emp... ie I'm pissed...

I really must ask how you expect players progress and TEST in the beta when they can't build bases, and even if they do they crash every other time they dock, there is no sort list on gear, you can't see the bottom item, trade amounts aren't remembered, only the base layer can dock at the base 90% of the time, trading slaves don't work, I mean really...

Either remove mites in the beta or scale the limit of the tech mites spawn to DF... easy fucking fixes...

I hate you, give me 1B on C2 which is the amount I've spent on base shit, and 100 levels which is the BARE minimum I have lost trying to establish this shit...

Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:00 am
Main: VIP-Shm
Level: 25

Post Re: Mites
many ppl have been anihalated by those mites, you saying all base builders sould get money+ lvls just cuz a bug killed there shit?
i lost nice weps, bases, drones to bugs and u dont se me writing
"I hate you, give me 1B on C2 which is the amount I've spent on base shit, and 100 levels which is the BARE minimum I have lost "
i just acsepted that this is the beta, its buged and i think you sould acsept that to

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:27 pm
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

Asshole. How would you like it every time you undocked from an AI base, a Qokuji Qii pops up, and kills you. Starting at level 10. Bio Mites are like that.

Bio Mites are FAR tougher than any other kind of Mite. They build up fast, hit hard, and never go away. If you're not careful, they can kill Andaman and Achilles bases.

Are there even Ambrosia bases in beta? I surely doubt it. If this is what happens to ADONIS kits, do you think they'll ever get to AMBROSIA, let alone ACHILLES?

No. It's supposed to be a relatively safe place in where?

Dorian wrote:
Free Market

Yeah, w0 is NOT supposed to have things naturally found in w3...

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:35 pm
Main: Nurokourri
Level: 5049

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Are there even Ambrosia bases in beta?

There would be if we felt like building one. But I'm just going to wait until it's possible to get station management 16, personally.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:14 pm
Main: Chemo
Level: 3621

what's with peoples assumption of entitlement. Beta is beta testing, you don't even pay to use Beta. You are owed nothing but sympathy. Suck it up and rebuild, you roll with the big boys you need to learn to take bigger losses. You have to take big risk for big rewards, can't take it then throw in the towel.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW