Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 804

Post Subspace Mission Chain
So this could be more of a potential question then a bug, but I thought subspace was supposed to be a mission chain from level 125 to like 1.5k or so. I did all the missions I had access to at the time I went p2p (Everything up to and including the stuff in Strike Force Zeta at level 500-750, I forget the exact range but I leveled up fast) but now have not been offered any new missions to start into Paxian Front (Which I assume is level 750 or at least 1k). I am now level 1165 and so there's either a bug with the mission scripting or I'm missing something. I remember going back to Lyceum Wormhole Research after finishing the Strike Force mission chain so I would think the next mission opens up there.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:14 am
Profile WWW
Team: Olympus
Main: Calypso
Level: 1800

Location: Scranton, PA, USA, Earth, Sol, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe, Multiverse
Post Re: Subspace Mission Chain
After Strike Force Zeta the story mission chains end. The Paxian Front offers missions for the Subspace boss instances while the Alliance Hub offers daily missions for the Sas Arm of Subspace.

Calypso

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:23 am
Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 804

Post Re: Subspace Mission Chain
Alright thanks Caly. It didn't actually register to check those gals for mission openings since I thought there was a level 1k mission block and since neither of those gals give missions until (I'm assuming 1.5k) it seemed like an issue.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:49 pm
Profile WWW