Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Post AI stealing glory?
So, I was in Subspace with no other players around, and two Aveksaka killed me. The one in the screenshot was the one that got the final shot on me and killed me, and it proceeded to shoot my escape pod on purpose and it managed to steal a glory point from me. Also, I killed it afterwards and didn't get it back, AI so mean...

Also, I was watching every shot fired, I can assure you I was NOT killed by a player, I watched the Aveksaka kill me, and proceed to use the *exact same weapon* to destroy my pod.

Also, is this grounds for sending a support ticket to get that point back? (yes, I know glory isn't that important)

Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:19 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Post Re: AI stealing glory?
As you said ingame, someone had shot you in PvP recently. That person probably gained a glory out of you dying to the AI because he was the last person to combat you.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:23 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

SunDog60 wrote:
So, I was in Subspace with no other players around, and two Aveksaka killed me. The one in the screenshot was the one that got the final shot on me and killed me, and it proceeded to shoot my escape pod on purpose and it managed to steal a glory point from me. Also, I killed it afterwards and didn't get it back, AI so mean...

Also, I was watching every shot fired, I can assure you I was NOT killed by a player, I watched the Aveksaka kill me, and proceed to use the *exact same weapon* to destroy my pod.

Also, is this grounds for sending a support ticket to get that point back? (yes, I know glory isn't that important)

i set a Bounty on you so that ais kill you :twisted:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:28 pm
Contributor
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Frostfang wrote:
SunDog60 wrote:

i set a Bounty on you so that ais kill you :twisted:

When? A year ago? Lol, the Aveksaka shoot you either way, a bounty would make no difference.

Also I still want to know, why do you hate me so much anyway? Never did anything to you...

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:04 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

so many facts :lol:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:08 pm
Contributor
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

I have had countless times throughout my long SS career where an AI would kill me, turn around and park, then immediately turn around and pop my pod. I always thought it was a kindly "Fuck you" by the admins or something for being so annoying. Guess its more common than I thought.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:41 am