Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

Post Prospecting nodes are all in perilous-perilous space
If I recall correctly, once extracted a node reappears somewhere else in the universe? Then based on the few scans I've made of PPeril galaxies, I'd have to say that as time goes on some of them keep reappearing in PPeril until there is more and more of them and finally until we reach a state when nearly all of them are in PPeril.

I feel like this should be changed or fixed since prospecting isn't supposed to be endgame-only content

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Sun May 03, 2015 10:04 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Post Re: Prospecting nodes are all in perilous-perilous space
Sweet I might finally start prospecting. :D

Sun May 03, 2015 4:19 pm
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

Hmm this would explain things then. I been pretty active prospecting last uni and this one and couldnt figure out why nodes seem so ridiculously scarce this one. Either im getting really unlucky all the time or this issue here i coming into play.

Sat May 09, 2015 11:18 am
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

Thank you for reporting this, I'll get an administrator to look into this and see where the majority of the nodes are :) If anything, I belive we should be able to separate them based on layer, possibly also on danger factor :) But I'll look into it so I can find out!

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Sat May 09, 2015 11:40 am
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

I looked into this, and prospecting nodes are separated into each layer. This means that a node will not be able to respawn in a different layer than it was assigned to. However, the upper limit for a lot of the prospecting commodities in Perilous Space, was set to DF400. So that explains why some nodes became a bit harder to obtain. The upper limit was reduced to DF390 now, so Perilous Perilous Space is reserved to only hold nodes of its own special type of prospecting commodities :)

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Sun May 10, 2015 6:05 am
Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladinofdoom
Level: 3693

The Vert wrote:
I looked into this, and prospecting nodes are separated into each layer. This means that a node will not be able to respawn in a different layer than it was assigned to. However, the upper limit for a lot of the prospecting commodities in Perilous Space, was set to DF400. So that explains why some nodes became a bit harder to obtain. The upper limit was reduced to DF390 now, so Perilous Perilous Space is reserved to only hold nodes of its own special type of prospecting commodities :)

O_o! A fix within a week of reporting? Someone get this Vert a cookie!

This guy gets my full Jiggle!

He is full of awesomesauce, and Jigglyness, buy from him!

Kanga

Sun May 10, 2015 6:36 am
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

The Vert wrote:

I appreciate looking into this! Thanks Vert

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Fri May 15, 2015 1:30 am