Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladinofdoom
Level: 3693

Post Various Drone Bugs
Reported one or two of these before, but here they are in one place, and I know a little more about some of them. I consider all of these to be more bugs than missing features, which would belong in suggestions.

Unequipped Drones Charging
Drones that aren't equipped still charge. Extremely annoying for trying to manage what drones are charging, when. Unequipped items should not charge. This issue is also present with other items such as transwarps & superitems.

Repairing Stacks of Drones
Example : If I have six dead Armada Charges, repairing them will only take the cost for the first.

Drone Repair Costs
Engineer potential losses are still way out of line with all other classes. Why can we lose multiple billions per death with t20 items? We don't even have a skill like Nanotech Plating to mitigate it like everyone else does. This has always been imbalanced, and discussed many times. Please consider making repair costs fairer for drones. Especially for some that are currently extremely out of line with their build costs, i.e. Mobile Magcannon IX Drone.

No Drone Towing Mechanic
Very difficult to get my drones back if I lose them in Sas or Peri Peri, or a hostile team's galaxy. Everyone else gets a towing mechanic for their ships & slaves, why do Engineers need to die countless times to scoop them?

Remote Drone Abandon
Can only abandon temp. drones in the same galaxy. Make it do-able from the possessions menu.

Drone Mini-Icon Disappearing on Refresh
When I do a /fr or restart a client after a crash, my drones out in space don't reappear on the top right mini-icon display thingy.

Mobile Drone Speeds
Have them display their speed in the tooltip.

Drone DPS stats
Everyone else's weaponry displays a DPS stat. Drones have inbuilt overloaders that are unknown. Include a Damage & DPS number for the drones on the tooltip. Very newbie unfriendly to have no idea how good an item is.

o7,
Paladin,

This guy gets my full Jiggle!

He is full of awesomesauce, and Jigglyness, buy from him!

Kanga

Fri May 08, 2015 11:01 pm