Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Post Eggs in a Basket! Mission
In this subspace daily mission, Lyceum one, you go into LACS S102 off of LACS S101 and kill the Dhatri located inside to obtain 5 Aveksaka Eggs, however when I did this I only received 3 Aveksaka Eggs and thinking that I could leave and recreate the instance to kill a second Dhatri for the remaining eggs, I found that I was locked out for 24 hours. The only thing you can kill in there is the Dhatri, so unless I'm supposed to wait an hour for it to respawn, assuming it can, I'm pretty sure it's not intended to drop less than 5 eggs?

Mon May 18, 2015 12:29 pm
Main: Skirmish
Level: 5189

Post Re: Eggs in a Basket! Mission
SunDog60 wrote:
In this subspace daily mission, Lyceum one, you go into LACS S102 off of LACS S101 and kill the Dhatri located inside to obtain 5 Aveksaka Eggs, however when I did this I only received 3 Aveksaka Eggs and thinking that I could leave and recreate the instance to kill a second Dhatri for the remaining eggs, I found that I was locked out for 24 hours. The only thing you can kill in there is the Dhatri, so unless I'm supposed to wait an hour for it to respawn, assuming it can, I'm pretty sure it's not intended to drop less than 5 eggs?

Hint: don't kill the thing that drops the things you need to complete the mission.

Mon May 18, 2015 1:02 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Skirmish wrote:
Hint: don't kill the thing that drops the things you need to complete the mission.

Was I supposed to wait even longer for something to happen, while being attacked by some pissed off alien thing?

Some help on this would be nice.

Mon May 18, 2015 8:40 pm
Main: Skirmish
Level: 5189

SunDog60 wrote:
Skirmish wrote:

Was I supposed to wait even longer for something to happen, while being attacked by some pissed off alien thing?

Some help on this would be nice.

Yes? It drops eggs and drones... Just not when it's dead :P

I'm not saying it's the most funnerest mission in the universe but this isn't a bug, you just killed the thing that drops the things you need to complete the mission.

Wait for it to drop more. Smashing its drones probably encourages it, idk.

Mon May 18, 2015 9:57 pm