Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Post Plunder Missions aborting
Logged on and plunder missions auto aborted, I only picked these up the other day

Attachment:
plunder.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:53 am
Profile WWW
Contributor
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Post Re: Plunder Missions aborting
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this might actually be intended, but it's really stupid and pretty much means you may as well not bother with em.

Definitely would be nice if they didn't auto-abort.

Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:17 pm
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

I tried to look into this. The missions doesn't have the TIMER tag which we use for Micron, which will specify how long left you have until a mission is auto aborted. But they do have a RESETINTERVAL tag, which makes them repeatable as far as I can see :) It is the same tag that we use for Strontium-90 missions.

I'll get back to you if I can get in contact with an administrator that can check why they behave this way :)

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:43 am
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

ew if they have a reset interval they are dead to me, that means they wont count as missions in the player score. dw about it.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:33 am
Profile WWW
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

TIMER was only for Micron missions it seems. All missions that use the RESETINTERVAL will auto abort after a certain amount of time, which is equal to the time that they will be available (repeatable) at if you have completed the mission within the time limit of the RESETINTERVAL :) I don't know if missions in progress, such as 10/20 kills for a mission, will prevent it from auto aborting :) But that seems to be outside your scope of interest, so I'll leave that part unanswered for now :)

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:07 am