Main: Septagons Titan
Level: 2312

Post Nexus Bugs/Crashes
I was playing with someone else on a new character earlier and we were affected by both of these glitches.

The first one involves the Nexus mission "Getting that better ship" where you are supposed to purchase an upgrade for the Zebucart. The mission is glitched and does not complete when you purchase or use the upgrade.

The second one happened in Fly Times. We were in a squad together and returning to the AI base after killing the Flylet Master. Something in the area caused his game client to crash completely to the desktop, and around 10 seconds later the same thing happened to me.

Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:54 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Post Re: Nexus Bugs/Crashes
Septagon wrote:
I was playing with someone else on a new character earlier and we were affected by both of these glitches.

The first one involves the Nexus mission "Getting that better ship" where you are supposed to purchase an upgrade for the Zebucart. The mission is glitched and does not complete when you purchase or use the upgrade.

The second one happened in Fly Times. We were in a squad together and returning to the AI base after killing the Flylet Master. Something in the area caused his game client to crash completely to the desktop, and around 10 seconds later the same thing happened to me.

The mission isn't glitched, it's just stupidly made. The first mission is to buy the upgrade and turn it in, you then get it back and get a new mission that says to use it. I've brought this up with different devs a few times, I think it's been fixed for next patch to just be one mission.

As for the other crashes, the only way to get them fixed is to follow the crash dump instructions and manually email them to Jey.

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:28 pm