Level: 6660

Post Re: Colony Not Buying Space Wiskey
Colonies never bought Space Whiskey.

Mon May 16, 2016 8:52 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: kwilson
Level: 5328

Post Re: Colony Not Buying Space Wiskey
I had this one colony a few unis ago that was in a dark galaxy and I couldn't keep the space whisky on the shelves because it was in such high demand.

This planet was way out there and had almost no resources. The poverty on that colony was extreme.

Turns out this particular planet was a major player in the slave trade business throughout that region of the universe. With all the crime and poverty, you can imagine the despair. It's no wonder that all the Crack Whores began over indulging on the Space Whiskey. I felt kind of like an enabler because I was supplying so much to meet the demand. But as long as they kept up on their payments, I turned a blind eye to their "personal preferences".

When the universe reset, I decided not to build in that region again. My conscience got the best of me and I decided I could not be a part of the problem any longer.

Out of curiosity, I went back to that planet this universe to see if things had improved. To my surprise, things had remarkably improved. The Crack Whores had started a revolution and revitalized their whole planet. Now known as "Entertainers", they have been able to instill hope into the masses and have given purpose to an otherwise miserable existence. Theme parks sprang up everywhere, television shows where people exhibit their talents to an audience and a panel of judges are now the rage, and balloons are everywhere. I am telling you this place is now remarkable! For the first time in my life, I was happy being there. Life as a space merchant is not always an easy one.

I just got word form one of my contacts that there is a shortage of steel girders in this region of space. I am going to see what I can do....just for old time's sake.

Mon May 16, 2016 9:49 am