Team: Eminence Front
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

Post Unending War on Earthforce Battleships
The mission text asks for four kills of the respective target, when the actual mission asks for eight.

I have not checked if this is specific to this mission only.

Eight kills of a specific Earthforce target is extremely tedious.

Wed May 18, 2016 12:18 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Unending War on Earthforce Battleships
I believe when they revamped missions to be repeatable, they made the repeat versions take more than the original ones. So yes, if you want more Reaver augs you have to kill 8 EFBS per.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed May 18, 2016 8:31 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

The mission itself is borderline already in my opinion with the kill requirement and the amount of spawned Earthforce Battleships, so I'd like to see a good argument to why it should be twice as tedious. Other missions like the Overloader Stables ask for 5 of each augmenter which is balanced in my opinion, considering the source being reliable and easily available. This mission is not balanced.

And upon reading the mission texts for Overloader Stables, the same thing occured there as well. The mission text asks for one overloader, while the mission requirement is five.

Wed May 18, 2016 8:46 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

8 EFBS is only onerous if you insist on doing it all in one sitting. It's not hard at all if you do it over the course of a week. Since you already have a Reaver aug, presumably the character in question is already set up decently for combat, so it's not like you have to hunt the ships in a gimped setup.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed May 18, 2016 9:09 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Still doesn't address the fact that there are only 2 spawners on each side of EF space for EFBS/Dreads.

4 total enemies in what, 300+ galaxies?

Wed May 18, 2016 5:48 pm
Main: king kone
Level: 37

When I sit down and play a MMORPG, if I want to do questing, I will want to grab a few quests and have them all completed within one sitting. Which, for me and normal MMORPG gamers, is upwards of three to four hours. If a specific quest/line cannot be completed within that timeframe, then it is probably due to artificial difficulty *Cough*

Wed May 18, 2016 7:28 pm