Main: SkroZ
Level: 1392

Post Please help cant use all of the DG gates
I cant use any DG gates. cant use Inferno gate in lavanite. cant use colored empire gates to their bosses... Tried every possible graphics setting and reinstalled the game nothing helps.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:08 pm
Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: yclept
Level: 2002

Post Re: Please help cant use all of the DG gates
What is the error or behavior that results if you attempt to warp through one of those gates?

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. You may know me in-game as enkelin. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:23 pm

No error and nothing is produced in chat windows when i am trying to use red DG gates. I jut right click on them while close and nothing happens apart from selecting the gate. When i try to jump through to inferno or rooms with bosses for each of the colored empires, instead of jumping it reroutes me to lyceum wormhole research and to a worm hole there that has no gate. If i try to pas though that worm hole there is a message in the chat that there is no gate. I tested the DG gates yesterday while someone was able to go inside a DG gate back and forth i was just stuck outside.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:51 am
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

You cannot jump into the red dgs (and their levels) via the right click AP method that you can in normal galaxies. You have to use the 'F' key on your keyboard for this.

Trying to AP into galaxies inside Instances will cause AP to send you out of the Instance. Just AP to a gate via the 'V' key on your keyboard and warp through with 'F'.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:15 am

Got it. Thank you very much.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:40 pm