Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Main: Evo
Level: 34

Post Re: Driller Fighters n Drillipeds
StarBlaster wrote:
yes, i only have internet on my phone so i made the pics on my computer n took the pic on my photo in order to post it here.

Makes me wonder how do you play ss ;]
btw. decent work, you must have spent lots of time drawing this in paint.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:56 pm
Main: HeartOfTheStar
Level: 7445

syberian wrote:
StarBlaster wrote:
yes, i only have internet on my phone so i made the pics on my computer n took the pic on my photo in order to post it here.

Makes me wonder how do you play ss ;]
btw. decent work, you must have spent lots of time drawing this in paint.

i said it took me 5 hours or at least 7 hours to make it n i don't cause no internet for my computer, my friend is working on this account n his til i get my internet back (who knows when) n the hard part was figuring out what colors would make these ships n give it that "whoa!" factor, but i would love to see what the forum mods think about this ship cause i really think this ship flying around in SS2 would make people want it, ik i definely would be in it n i would like the Drillinator, Drilliped 2, n Drilliped to be a capital ships, cause of their size n the way it looks.:)

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:02 pm
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Camsy
Level: 2191

Interesting stuff, are those module parts in the centre of each ship with the sticky out bits supposed to spin? I know Jeff would have a boner if he saw those things spinning away. :lol:

Anyhoo, I still got a few days left of my holidays, I might poke around and see if I can't make something half decent. No promises though. :wink:

Blue Dwarf wrote:
Statistically, they haven't changed.

Except for the beef I gave.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 am

Camsy wrote:
Interesting stuff, are those module parts in the centre of each ship with the sticky out bits supposed to spin? I know Jeff would have a boner if he saw those things spinning away. :lol:

Anyhoo, I still got a few days left of my holidays, I might poke around and see if I can't make something half decent. No promises though. :wink:

yes they r suppost to route n so r the guns as well just like a drill, kinda like how the Bulk trader's cylinders route only 2x times faster.;)

Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: crazyhorse2
Level: 3237

I like the idea. I be willing to try and model them. How ever i have no idea what the front and sides look like. so i can guess or you can draw. If you do that lets pick one to start off with and if you like the model we can make the others... As far as texturing I'm not so good. Up to you want you want me to do.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 am

the fan looking part is the back n the pincer looking part is the front lol its suppost to confuse people on which end is the front, but like i said the pincer lookig part is the fronts.
alright, u make a model in a different thread n i will work on the texture, but for now, im hoping Jey looks at this n decides to put it in, cause i got like 20+ more models to display.;)

Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:38 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

StarBlaster wrote:
but for now, im hoping Jey looks at this n decides to put it in, cause i got like 20+ more models to display.;)

He's not putting anything in without a 3D model and texture...

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:39 am

ok ill give it a go..

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:30 pm

anilv wrote:
StarBlaster wrote:
but for now, im hoping Jey looks at this n decides to put it in, cause i got like 20+ more models to display.;)

He's not putting anything in without a 3D model and texture...

well.....*blows off the dust on m blender*time to get to work on the way it looks n what it does n in a 3D way.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Here is what i did in 10 min.. I cant do much more till next week.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:12 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3234

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
I believe it would be prudent for StarBlaster to concept these, James to model, and myself to texture (after James is done modeling), as I've worked with James' models before and have the software and knowhow to do the textures. Plus I want to. And it won't take me 5 hours on paint :P.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:42 pm

thecrazygamemaster wrote:
I believe it would be prudent for StarBlaster to concept these, James to model, and myself to texture (after James is done modeling), as I've worked with James' models before and have the software and knowhow to do the textures. Plus I want to. And it won't take me 5 hours on paint :P.

we make a awesome team, thecrazygamemaster and I.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:07 pm

alright n james, the model is suppost to have a vertial n horizonal routation of guns on each wing n these r suppost to spin around the ships.
Crazy, thats because u got better girl n go for it, i will come up with the models, james will construct them n u can texturize them, together we form the crazymasterblaster team!:D

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 am

sorry bout that james, i also ment to say nice job n i just cause the "i will finish it next week" part lol,:)

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:23 am

I can only tell so much from a top view.As far as the model I add detail after I get the main body built. As far as texturing I suck at it.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:34 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next