Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Team: Zephyr
Main: bankn
Level: 1047

Chosen Ones have merged into pantalones.

basicly you have left chosen one to join pants and any lvl <150 is screwed because they dont have a leader and they cant join pants :roll:

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:02 am
Main: PhysicalAbuse V
Level: 2006

JAWSS is recruiting. Send me a PM if thats the case.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:55 am
Main: rascal
Level: 2044

Tarik wrote:

basicly you have left chosen one to join pants and any lvl <150 is screwed because they dont have a leader and they cant join pants :roll:

Thats bullshit , Pants have no level limit .. I joined pants at level 68 , Goon at like lvl 50 .. Icolator at lvl 70-80 .. So were did you get the lvl 150+ to join pants ?..

The only thing pants does look for is mature players , not asshats who scam peoples acounts and team hop every day.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:24 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Abbara
Level: 6776

I ensured that ALL Chosen Ones members are welcome and invited into pants. I am not in the business of abandoning people and strongly urge people not to suggest otherwise.

Besides when I only had HellSpreader at lvl 45 I was welcomed into pants by Bizman himself.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:59 am

bank1 wrote:
Tarik wrote:

Thats bullshit , Pants have no level limit .. I joined pants at level 68 , Goon at like lvl 50 .. Icolator at lvl 70-80 .. So were did you get the lvl 150+ to join pants ?..

The only thing pants does look for is mature players , not asshats who scam peoples acounts and team hop every day.

where the hell did you get the impression that i scam and team hop anyway !!

and that what i was told that it was 150 to join pants or i would have tried to join long ago, how the hell am i suppost to know that people say wrong things and what stuff is right

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:09 pm

I ensured that ALL Chosen Ones members are welcome and invited into pants. I am not in the business of abandoning people and strongly urge people not to suggest otherwise.

Besides when I only had HellSpreader at lvl 45 I was welcomed into pants by Bizman himself.

my mistake :oops:

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:12 pm
Main: SerjicalStrike2
Level: 2683

This topic is being locked as this team has merged into Pants.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:14 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3