Team: MAD+
Main: Miss Anthropist
Level: 942

Post Skill & Mission(wip) Locations (Uni Oct 2013)*24nov13
Introduction

Hello!
This thread includes links to two spreadsheets;
Skills Spreadsheet: this lists the location of the station in which a certain skill can be trained as well as the maximum level to which the skill may be trained there, also including information on any item requirements.
Missions Spreadsheet (W.I.P): this lists the trader and construction missions in stations around the universe, the requirements as well as the rewards. Storyline missions and other special missions are omitted.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Resources

Skills Spreadsheet
The online HTML link can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html
A shortened link: http://bit.ly/1c5Lj3h
The download link for the Excel file: http://bit.ly/1c6kFqW

Missions Spreadsheet (Work in Progress)
The online HTML link can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html
a shortened link: http://bit.ly/1beeCDC
The download link for the Excel file: http://bit.ly/1beeK6f

Note (for both): HTML link may be difficult to read because of the lack of support for frozen columns and inability to sort the columns. I will keep the HTML link sorted by the Galaxy name in alphabetical order but for those who would like a more controllable spreadsheet, I would suggest downloading the XML (Excel) file and view in Excel (or whatever you use). This will enable you to sort the columns (to list the stations in ascending or descending order of the maximum skill levels) and will also enable a frozen header column/row so that you can always see it on the screen (easier to read the info).

How to Read

Skills Spreadsheet
On the top of the spreadsheet there will be some information, most of which will be covered in this post. The header column on the most left side will list the location corresponding to the row, locations are listed in the format; Galaxy - Station Name.
On the header row, all the known skills are listed, core ones first and then the unique ones in no particular order.
In each of the cells, the maximum level of the skill that can be trained in the station followed by the item requirement (in there is one) is listed. Note: if the cell is blank, it means that the skill is not trained in this station.
You may also notice the colours of the header column, the cell colour indicates the level of Warp Navigation needed to access the station, as it is shown on the in-game map. The text colour shows the map layer the galaxy is located in, black being the Earthforce layer (sol), white being the Celestial Garden layer (Free Market). Green text on a white background indicates the location being on the Nexus layer.

I have also added a bonus symbol (§) to the stations with known Hydroponics (radar construction) missions, this was initially added for personal reference but it may help a few base constructors.

Stations with the asterisk (*) in front of them indicate that I have not gained access into these locations and as a result, cannot obtain the information for them. If anyone does have access and can get me this information, please post it below or contact me in game.

Missions Spreadsheet
Same as the above, Stations with no missions are omitted from the list however, stations that are on the list but empty have not been explored/I have explored but too lazy to remove them. Station listings may be duplicated if there is more than one mission in it.

Credit and Exp rewards are
NOT listed, due to the difficulty of monitoring them and the values may or may not be variable for different people.

The Missions Spreadsheet is still a work in progress and a lot of information has not been added yet.

Additional Notes

Skills Spreadsheet
Stations in galaxies that have not been visited are
NOT listed, Stations that are listed (and not marked with an *) but have all cells in the row empty indicate that it does not currently train any skills (we still record this for future reference). If a galaxy does not have a station, it is omitted from the list.
Earthforce: All Listed. Stations in; Acropolis (Erechtheum, Propylaea, Temple of Nike), Handel’s Cove (Maboule’s Hideout), Hyperion (Destroyed Research Outpost), Lagrange, Steppes, Ruby Steppes, Sol (Emperor's Club), Strontium-90. Have not been filled out.
Nexus: Complete
Celestial Garden: All Listed. Stations in; Free Market (von Mises). Have not been filled out.
Wild Space: Not Visited.
Subspace: No Access.
Perilous Space: No Access.

If anyone wishes to contribute by adding stations not currently listed or double checking the current stations for the correct values and spelling errors, please put your posts below (or contact me in-game: Miss Anthropist) with this information:

Galaxy - the galaxy it is located in.
Station - the name of the station that trains the skill(s) (there can sometimes be more than 1 station in a galaxy)
Skills Available - a list of the skills the station trains.
Maximum Level - the maximum level which each skill can be learned.
Requirement(s) - what items are needed to train the skill, don't include if it doesn't need anything. money, skill points and other skills are
NOT included as a requirement (eg. Remote Control requires equal or higher level in Piloting and requires 3 skill points per level, but we do not list this).
Warp level and layer is preferable but not required.

Missions Spreadsheet
This Spreadsheet is largely incomplete.
Same as above, if anyone wishes to contribute by adding stations not currently listed or double checking the current stations for the correct values and spelling errors, please put your posts below (or contact me in-game: Miss Anthropist) with this information:

Galaxy - the galaxy it is located in.
Station - the name of the station that provides the mission(s) (there can sometimes be more than 1 station in a galaxy)
Mission Name(s) - a list of the mission's name(s).
Requirement(s) - what items are needed as part of the mission.
Reward(s) - What the mission rewards for completion, any items, Credits and Exp are [color=#FF0000]NOT
included, so you do not have to list them.
Again, Warp level and layer is preferable but not required.

I greatly appreciate any help or contribution to this project and thank everyone in advance.
-Steve Stephen Stevenson

Contributors:
Skills:
OCeeD: Grassias - Open Hearth; Wiventoe - Axelotl; Umbilical - Mordread; Insipid - Camelot.
Missions:

Last edited by Dyskit on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:42 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Post Re: Comprehensive Skill Locations Spreadsheet (New Universe)
Dyskit wrote:
The more high levelled players may not find this spreadsheet to be as useful as the newbies but are free to use it as a reference in helping these new players. : >

High level endgame players tend to make alts. I know I'll use this chart for some new MfM alts. Thanks!

Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:05 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Thank you for your contribution to the community, it is appreciated.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:38 am
Profile WWW
Team: Zephyr
Main: Kval
Level: 2097

I am not sure of the purpose of this

There are missions in sol that tell you where to get things and reward you for it with more experiences.

Randomized per uni bases could be listed however, if they bypass annoyances/commod requirements.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:59 pm

@kval
You must mean the missions in the EF frontier station, yes, I understand that while to get those skills up to the requested level of the quest you will need to go to the location it specifies, but as you know, all of these locations require items to level, which can be a very daunting process of getting the item, and getting to the base (before it decays), with this spreadsheet, you can find the places that allow skills to be trained without needing and special items.
eg. to get weaponry, you can follow the Get Weaponry 16 mission, but this will result in you having to bring blue vapor over and over to the base, that is if you don't know where some of the places to train are. With this spreadsheet, one can open it up (sort by weaponry if they have downloaded the excel file) and see that Karen's Mall in Schumann trains (without items) up to level 15, meaning only one trip with Blue Vapor is needed.

tl;dr It's for convenience and for long term efficiency. : >

Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:29 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: Thaj
Level: 2058

This rocks! I am simply amazed of the effort put in i see here ...

Could you perhaps change the subject of this thread to include the uni start date.

Cheers!

Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:43 pm

Post Re: Comprehensive Skill Locations Spreadsheet (Uni 2013/10/1
Thaj wrote:
Could you perhaps change the subject of this thread to include the uni start date.

Done.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:55 pm
Main: Rick Nielsen
Level: 3125

Good Job!

Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3234

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
I'll definitely be watching this. Good job.

If I see any bases you can't access, I'll just run over to them.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:49 am

Update 2 Nov '13:
Completed the Celestial Garden layer (not many skills can be learnt here, but stations are listed anyway for reference).

thecrazygamemaster wrote:
I'll definitely be watching this. Good job.

If I see any bases you can't access, I'll just run over to them.

Cool thanks! mainly the ones that require P2P access I can't get into, but there are some others. I appreciate any help.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:47 am
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3234

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
Post Re: Skill Locations Spreadsheet (Uni Oct 2013) *Updated 2/11
I've added this thread to every primary skill page on the wiki. http://wiki2.starsonata.com/index.php/Piloting

Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:22 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: Thaj
Level: 2058

Post Re: Skill Locations Spreadsheet (Uni Oct 2013) *Updated 9/11
Bug Report: Piloting in Insipid - Camelot only goes to level 8.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:20 am

Post Re: Skill Locations Spreadsheet (Uni Oct 2013) *Updated 9/11
Thaj wrote:
Bug Report: Piloting in Insipid - Camelot only goes to level 8.

Thanks, noted.
will do an update soon, sorry for any inconvenience.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:08 am

Post Re: Skill & Mission(wip) Locations (Uni Oct 2013)*24nov13
UPDATE 24/11:
Fixed some errors in the Skills Spreadsheet, should be ok now (as of 24nov13)

ADDED MISSION LOCATIONS SPREADSHEET (WORK IN PROGRESS).

Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:51 am
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

Post Re: Skill & Mission(wip) Locations (Uni Oct 2013)*24nov13
wasnt most of this on wiki? or was the wiki too shit...cant remember

on another note, doesnt the hydroponics mission change each universe?

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:16 am