Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 804

Post Stat Calculator
Working Version - 0.97
Once I finish putting in item mods and also aura's/neurotweaks I'll release proper source with comments(I've already stripped my name from the headers)

There isn't many help functions and I need to fix a few button locations as well. Eventually I'll try adding in a save/load feature for those that like to pick apart aug setups for hours.

Image This image is of an older version but not much has changed (July 23, 2014)

If you want more screens then head here (This is where it all began): Suggestion Page

If anything is wrong with the calculations or you get an error please feel free to post here and I'll get it fixed with a few days.

Enjoy! I'll update this post with a proper guide when I hit version 1.0

Source - Up-to-date as of August 19th, 2014

Download (0.97):
SS_StatCal.exe - July 29, 2014

Last edited by Golfman560 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Post Re: Stat Calculator
You don't have options in Ship Mods for stuff like Crit Hit %, Crit Hit Strength %, inbuilt Elec, stuff like that.

EDIT: Trying to add augs, you don't have anything for Electrical Tempering, or Resistance.

EDIT2: I can't close out of the Edit Aug Menu. This isn't quite usable yet :P

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:22 am

Yeah I know I need to add a few stats in. I thought I'd just get basics in.

Also I thought I had fixed the closing issue but I guess not. Did you only have 1 aug edit screen open?

Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:24 pm
Profile WWW

Golfman560 wrote:
Yeah I know I need to add a few stats in. I thought I'd just get basics in.

Also I thought I had fixed the closing issue but I guess not. Did you only have 1 aug edit screen open?

Yea just one at first. I opened another and then I couldn't close either, so I just killed it.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:22 am

Alright I fixed the issue hopefully. Updated to 0.81. Edit: just noticed that RoF has no explanation of how to enter it. Should be frequency (Shots per second) as the math is currently wrong. I'll put that at the top of the list to fix and change it to then standard "reload" timing the game uses (Fires every 0.8s for example)

I plan to get through item mods next, then the missing stats (Cfrits and resistences first, then elec temp. Inbuilt elec I'll have to see the math on), and then after those I'll put up better help functions. Then full release. After that I'll do fixes for anyone and save/load if its wanted.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Profile WWW
Contributor
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

Looking forward to this one! :D

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:38 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Inbuilt elec adds directly to the elec you get on any equipped energies. In other words, it's affected by all the same bonuses that affect normal energy elec.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:40 pm

In that case I'll just label energy charge in the help section as energy regen + inbuilt elc. I'm assuming for all those that are playing around with it that they can do that math on their own for now :P

Edit: While thinking about it, I'm then assuming inbuilt elec regens at the same every 1.2 secs as energies do? (Or is the 1.2 secs shields and energies got switched to an every second system?)

Last edited by Golfman560 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:51 pm
Profile WWW

Golfman560 wrote:
In that case I'll just label energy charge in the help section as energy regen + inbuilt elc. I'm assuming for all those that are playing around with it that they can do that math on their own for now :P

Why not just have seperate boxes for it?

Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:52 pm
over 9000!

Golfman560 wrote:

Edit: While thinking about it, I'm then assuming inbuilt elec regens at the same every 1.2 secs as energies do? (Or is the 1.2 secs shields and energies got switched to an every second system?)

Separate boxes ftw. And while inbuilt elec isn't displayed in the game (last I checked) the numbers we have for it are always expressed in terms of /sec, not / 1.2 sec.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:36 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

Any news on this Peter?

Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Sorry I've been trying to design some input for item mods. There's really no good way without either putting ALL of the item mods into the program, then having the user select the mods, the tech level, and then any technically there can be like 20 item mods at once and making an input for that, OR I could make the user put all their mods in by hand, but then they still have to put in like 20 mods. And even then calculation can still be off because if two weapons have the same mods, they technically get added together.

I can post a semi-updated version tomorrow but won't have a ton of time to work this week. I'll try and get resists in before I do that but no promises. Would anyone be opposed to a single entry for resists and then select what type it is? Mostly because having all types of resist on top of everything in there and I'll have to make this thing huge or start tabbing stuff.

Also side note: God dammit Caly. (I'm pm'ing him to see when his thing will be done to see if its even worth it to finish all this/add in the save/load stuff)

Edit: Just updated. Resists aren't in but I put in Elec Tempering

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

where is imperial tweaking 6+?
next to that its a nice program
<3

Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:04 am

How far can Imp Tweak go? I thought it got maxed at 5 because it was the old aug tweak for emps that got renamed and the highest allowed was 5.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:14 am
Profile WWW
over 9000!

There are a very small number of characters who have IT 6, and one who has IT 7. It can be obtained up to 5 now.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:34 am