Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: To Resistent Evil
andezrhode2a wrote:
And Traders are playing the #EFadminteam-card.

How did we get dragged into this xD

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:53 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

Kazasu wrote:
Is ninja-looting against the actual game rules/ToS/etc.? I'm not sure how you could submit a ticket for something like that if it isn't.

nope, it isnt as far i know, they send a ticket to know what did drop

Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:31 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

anilv wrote:
andezrhode2a wrote:
And Traders are playing the #EFadminteam-card.

How did we get dragged into this xD

Yeah I don't think you abuse admin powers, if you did you guys wouldn't be so bad :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:33 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Dom wrote:
Yeah I don't think you abuse admin powers, if you did you guys wouldn't be so bad :mrgreen:

Had to read this twice to understand but… oh daaamn

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:59 pm
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

Forum trolls everywhere! Go hide in your escape pods in the second level of the Black Nightfury dungeon please.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:14 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

andezrhode2a wrote:
Forum trolls everywhere! Go hide in your escape pods in the second level of the Black Nightfury dungeon please.

rekt

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:20 am
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

fucking thermal lol

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:34 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Badgerlost wrote:
I dont understand why people claim EF is abusing their admin powers... EF is a well organized team and structured correctly.

Remember the majority of them are old school players and have been around for years. Its all down to experience and team effort.

Wtb EF knowledge pm me!

The only reason you're saying that is because you were/are being supported by a certain member of EF in your endeavours against a particular individual.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:08 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

I miss the old days when people just blew other people's shit up and chain podded each other when they had a problem. Was more fun to watch, and the forum posts were more exciting too. :lol:

Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:20 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

Tomzta09 wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:
I dont understand why people claim EF is abusing their admin powers... EF is a well organized team and structured correctly.

Remember the majority of them are old school players and have been around for years. Its all down to experience and team effort.

Wtb EF knowledge pm me!

The only reason you're saying that is because you were/are being supported by a certain member of EF in your endeavours against a particular individual.

I have alot of friends on EF, even if i didnt i still stated a fact. You would be blind if you couldnt see it

Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:30 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Badgerlost wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:

Wtb EF knowledge pm me!

I have alot of friends on EF, even if i didnt i still stated a fact. You would be blind if you couldnt see it

Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:42 pm
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

get fucked EF. and lol a support ticket.
qq

Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:35 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

andezrhode2a wrote:

We all know when you brag about how "better" you are than someone, you secretly look down at your pants and cry like this cunt did when he clearly didn't scoop fast enough.

EwanB wrote:
So EF is at war with Resident Evil at this point

You need to wait over 8 seconds for the "This debris does not belong to you" to go away. Did you decide to wait until Christmas to scoop the loot or something?

sabre198 wrote:
How come you got your ticket answered so quick when other people wait weeks for a ticket

A player brought several accounts off of someone, and that someone was able to retrieve the accounts back, scamming the player of real money and the accounts. A ticket was submitted but it never got a proper response and was put to one side and never touched again. It is now seven months later and still nothing has happened. I am still seeing said someone flying around on his accounts today. But Nick over here decides to take a shit instead of scooping loot from Timotheus and a ticket is answered in a matter of hours. Hooray for fast ticket-answering when you need it! :D At this moment in time, EF is praying to Jesus, thanking him for the quick response they received from the Admins.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:35 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Tomzta09 wrote:
andezrhode2a wrote:

We all know when you brag about how "better" you are than someone, you secretly look down at your pants and cry like this cunt did when he clearly didn't scoop fast enough.

EwanB wrote:
So EF is at war with Resident Evil at this point

You need to wait over 8 seconds for the "This debris does not belong to you" to go away. Did you decide to wait until Christmas to scoop the loot or something?

sabre198 wrote:
How come you got your ticket answered so quick when other people wait weeks for a ticket

A player brought several accounts off of someone, and that someone was able to retrieve the accounts back, scamming the player of real money and the accounts. A ticket was submitted but it never got a proper response and was put to one side and never touched again. It is now seven months later and still nothing has happened. I am still seeing said someone flying around on his accounts today. But Nick over here decides to take a shit instead of scooping loot from Timotheus and a ticket is answered in a matter of hours. Hooray for fast ticket-answering when you need it! :D At this moment in time, EF is praying to Jesus, thanking him for the quick response they received from the Admins.

You are wearing your butthurt on your sleeve a bit much. Seriously though, you hold a grudge like no one else in this world. As for that other thing you wrote about, you know the administration does not want to mix up with things like that, and that is why it is officially a violation of the ToS, it removes administrator responsibilities when fit hits the shan. If you're paying for something ingame with a currency that does not exist ingame then all responsibility for shenanigans belongs to you.

A scooping issue, where the player couldn't see in event what they were trying to scoop due to a bug, before it was promptly stolen is something the admins *should* assist with. So that the team that was stolen from can at least operate with the knowledge that they would have had were it not for the bug.

Wed May 06, 2015 5:13 pm
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

andezrhode2a wrote:
Kazasu wrote:
Is ninja-looting against the actual game rules/ToS/etc.? I'm not sure how you could submit a ticket for something like that if it isn't.

Ninja looting is not against the game rules. I sent in a ticket because when trying to scoop the loot on my berserker, the item that dropped was too large for me to scoop. Due to a bug with scoop error messages, it did not show what the item was in event chat. This is what I sent a ticket about, so that I knew what item I was trying to scoop, and so that I could make sure what item we were talking about.

Kazasu wrote:
Wait... So I'm paying cash to play a game, cash that could hopefully go toward upkeep/development, so that a developer can abuse powers for his team? I am, quite frankly, really hoping this isn't the case.

And now you're jumping to conclusions real quick there mate.

Jey has not been active in Eminence Front in over a year. In the past three years I've played in Eminence Front, he has only ever managed to be around occasionally, because he is too busy with other duties. It is even a struggle to contact him and get him online to decide on important team matters, and several times we just get ignored and have to take responsibility on our own.

So I'm not sure why you're trying to assume that Jey is abusing his powers for his team. If you can't see past all the accusations and realise how much Jey has done for this game, and how little there is in it for him to abuse his powers, then I can only invite you to join our fans, called the #EFadminteamlovers.

In my 5 years in this game I've yet to see a single justified accusation of Jey abusing his powers. The most known was probably the assault on Protean, where the defenders claimed that Jey had deleted one of their kits, to place his own. Oh man, did they look bad when Jey had actually bribed one of their team members to demolish a kit, so he could place one.

And as for this entire situation: the only team you can trust, is Eminence Front. I can give you quite a few reasons right now why you should not trust Resident Evil, possibly even less Lemon and Frostfang. And Traders are playing the #EFadminteam-card.

Welcome to Star Sonata my dear friend, now get back to sticking your head back in the colony dirt and move along.

Oh Thermal Thermal Thermal...

I seem to remember quite clearly you saying (when referring to devmins having in-game chars) something along the lines of 'if you know something about the game you're psychologically predispositioned to use this whether you consciously want to or not' or some other psychological mechanism, that includes favourable ship positioning in new content.

Obviously this was when the shoe was on the other foot and you weren't on EF.

Sun May 31, 2015 7:55 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next