Level: 1065

Post Seer guide
are there any up to date Seer Guides?

Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:50 am
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

Post Re: Seer guide
get lvl 1.5k first and have a few hundred billion stored up.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:19 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Helius
Level: 3033

Buikding f2p seer in Cherub ship.

Im thinking to aug it like this: Athena+, Ares +, Reaver, Suqqa KoQuii Akk'oj.

Any suggestions regarding augs/gear?

Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:26 am
Main: Obliterator200
Level: 3493

Locution(+) and Cherub is pretty much your only options here....

Seer prowess is also a better version of that Bana augmenter you're thinking about. Zeus+ and Sup. Combined augmenter are also excellent if you are invisible enough.

Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:48 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: watwatindabutt
Level: 3648

I wanna know a good setup for a Hermes seer..like what kind of gear and weapons should I use?

Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:23 pm
Main: kwilson
Level: 5328

fafi98 wrote:
I wanna know a good setup for a Hermes seer..like what kind of gear and weapons should I use?

For a decent pvp setup I'd go with something like AoS/CoH or CoH+/Reaver/Emp, it gets a pretty fair amount of dps. As for weps, Seer's Overunderminer, a verv of your choice and a sapper and/or hammer of your preferred damage type are good choices, not to mention various seer grem lasers like ATL or TRL. As for gear, KRS or ZBS are very good shields, a warp device is mandatory, an engine that gives damage is important and a good energy such as ZoE or Antu Vrkkasamvita are things to keep in mind. Also dont over look seer jammers, they can really give you an edge in combat. Make sure your gear doesnt have to much visibility, if it does, other seers and even some ai will eat you for breakfast. That's all I can think of for now, hope this helps.

Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:50 pm
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Traditional go-to aug setup for t21 ship is CaP/Emp/Rdio, reaver, CoH(+), AoS.

Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:33 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: Exo
Level: 4586

Sup Barrage and Obliteration augs are your friend here :D! It really depends on what kinda thing you're looking at doing with it (personally I wouldn't Aug a t21 ship prioritising pvp in a t22 dominated universe); I found AoS x2, Sup Barrage, Rdio to be pretty fun for PvAi.
As for gear, KRS is pretty standard, however it is massive - dont be afraid to go with lower bank, faster regen shields (paired with the centred Adv subskill) which will ultimately leave you more room for wep variation!
I used an eridium furnace - low vis, decent regen & combined with a barrage Aug you'll have enough bank to pretty much wipe anything within reason (centred subskill comes in handy again).
Hydra gear (although being nerfed) is still something to consider for an engine, purely because you can bindo spam them relatively cheaply until you get a decent set of mods.
Darkened capacitors are always useful, especially with the introduction of more painfully vis inducing suns.
FT Merc Pharos is quite a handy radar, with passive radars still being buggered I'd advise looking around too see if you find any you like & fit your play style.

Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:00 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

anihilator wrote:
Sup Barrage and Obliteration augs are your friend here :D! It really depends on what kinda thing you're looking at doing with it (personally I wouldn't Aug a t21 ship prioritising pvp in a t22 dominated universe); I found AoS x2, Sup Barrage, Rdio to be pretty fun for PvAi.
As for gear, KRS is pretty standard, however it is massive - dont be afraid to go with lower bank, faster regen shields (paired with the centred Adv subskill) which will ultimately leave you more room for wep variation!
I used an eridium furnace - low vis, decent regen & combined with a barrage Aug you'll have enough bank to pretty much wipe anything within reason (centred subskill comes in handy again).
Hydra gear (although being nerfed) is still something to consider for an engine, purely because you can bindo spam them relatively cheaply until you get a decent set of mods.
Darkened capacitors are always useful, especially with the introduction of more painfully vis inducing suns.
FT Merc Pharos is quite a handy radar, with passive radars still being buggered I'd advise looking around too see if you find any you like & fit your play style.

Nice.

Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:34 pm